I'm BACK! Restart no. 100000000000. :-)

Tessieg1

Silver Member
Hello all, I don't know if many of you remember me, but I was on CD beginning of the year till my department closed and I lost my job. I self-destructed terribly after that and have put on most of the weight again.
Over the last couple of weeks I've been thinking about what diet to do and umming and aahing about it. I've finally decided that I am going to do CD again,as I have quite a few packs left. I will, however be doing the 1000 or 1200 plan for now. This is just so that I can kickstart myself and keep me on track.

Although I'm starting today, I'm not 100% sure what to eat on the 1000 or 1200 plan, but I have the 810 plan which I can use for now, so would be very grateful of any guidance.

Anyway, enough about all that. I look forward to reading all about your journeys.
Chat soon. :)

hey hunni, gud luck stick to lean chicken breast and a small portion of it aswell a few salad leaves and if u can dig out ur cambridge book as i know it states it in there...x

Thanks very much. I've been trying to find my book, but I'll keep on looking. :D

Good luck with starting again xx

Lovely to see you Tessie, I am sorry things have been difficult for you, I hope things are better now. Welcome back and good luck xx :)

Thanks for the support, lovely ladies. :D Just taking it one day at a time at the mo. Hope you're both doing well?

Back