[IM BACK!] ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

Week 4 weigh in..............

LOST 9.25lbs!! Woop!! So happy, 27lbs off in 4 weeks :D x

Wow, that's incredible, well done!!!!

thanks everyone :)

Ugh, I had a nap and now Ive got a really sore throat :( Its one of those hurts to swallow type ones, I hope Im not getting poorly! Im probably due a dose of tonsillitis, hoping its not that, i hateee that. At least Im on liquids though lol. It was so nice of hubby to look after Evie while I had a nap, he really is having to do alot for me lately, i really hate having a flare up and relying on him so much, but he understands and just gets on with it. Hes a star. <3

The difference is fab! Well done!

not been on for a few days, been fed up with having a cold and feeling rotten. Just had a slight row with hubby about me being a winge bag going on about food, but its all sorted now. I really just want to eat, and i think its all because i dont feel well and i want my comfort food. All the things that are full or carbs and fat, would be good about now. I wont give up, i WONT give in! I have the kettle on for my soup right now, im hoping that sorts my hunger out, and if not i will sit and drink water all night and then go to bed. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

I have to think about WHY I am doing such a 'harsh' and dramatic diet, for the FAST weight loss, so that I wont be on a diet for the rest of my life, so I can learn about eating healthy all over again, so that my daughter wont have the same struggles with weight as I have had.

Bring on the soup :)

oh my gawd, how i have i come on my period AGAIN today?!?!?! Im not happy and oh my goodness, the cramps this time are horrendous! Im not impressed AT ALL!!! Im almost crying its that bad!

Oh, ive had a problem crying the past few weeks, nothing at ALL has made me cry and I usually just cry for fun lol, and then today the windowsill was wet in Evies bedroom, ruined most of her books and that was it I snapped and just cried! I was so upset but today I have felt SO much better, I just needed a bloody good cry!!

Oh i forgot to say... I tried on size 22 jeans from tesco, they are soooo close to fitting me perfectly! The biggest size I have been is a 28, that was pre pregnancy when I was 25 stone. That was March 2012. Got down to a 26 after Evie was born, Nov 2012 and stayed that size until last month, now a month later and I am almost in a 22. Its amazing, I love Cambridge :D

Oh i forgot to say... I tried on size 22 jeans from tesco, they are soooo close to fitting me perfectly! The biggest size I have been is a 28, that was pre pregnancy when I was 25 stone. That was March 2012. Got down to a 26 after Evie was born, Nov 2012 and stayed that size until last month, now a month later and I am almost in a 22. Its amazing, I love Cambridge :D

It's a great feeling to drop down the sizes :)

Your doing fab. Well done but hope the emotions have calmed down a bit, I tend to be either crying or huffy lol

Good job the results are so good x x

Weigh in number 5! Ive lost another 7.5lbs :D 34.5lbs off, nearly 2.5stone, in 5 weeks is amazing, im so happy :D Its working amazingly well for me, and i am loving it!! Im so glad I stuck to it, its so worth it! x

Last edited:
Re: ShrinkingAlice's Diary. Through the Looking Glass...

Amazing, well done xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today is Day 41 on Cambridge now, thats a long time really! Only 15 days till my baby girl is 1, that has gone so fast!!!!! Ive started a blog, like a real one not like this one, http://shrinkingalice.blog.com <-- thats where it is, there is only 2 post right now but I am sorting out what I want to post and when so it should grow... I might even be changing where it is yet. not sure.

Everything is going well, I am finally on the mend from my cold thats lasted nearly 2 weeks, so i will carry on with the squat-tastic challenge as of tomorrow. might not be able to start straight off with however many hundred im up to but i will try my best. I need to drink much more water today, and I keep forgetting to take my green tea tablets. My weigh in is tomorrow, a day early this week so hopfully that wont make too much difference! x

Can I ask more about your blog and Nic and I are thinking of creating one for our travels. We looked at ones like travelpod but they have predefined article formats where you have to write at least a certain number of words before a photo will show up inline etc. We want to define our own format depending on the event.

Did you pay for your domain? Did you use a website, a web template framework or do it all from scratch?

:)

I have a blog, it's hosted by Wordpress but I paid for my domain name (£6 or so) - www.meneksh.com - I love it because you don't have to worry about coding or HTML or anything and there's a built in spam filter. It's really low-maintenance and user-friendly!

week 6 weigh in was a day early on thursday, and i put on 1/2 a pound :( Turns out it was my inability to go to the loo, and now i have managed too, so im not too disappointed. Being 100% still, drinking more water and making sure to have my super green tea tablets to help with water retention. Should all be okay next week :) Need to lose 4lbs a week now to reach my goal, which is so do-able on this diet. Excited x

Back