I'm back, starting again!

Hey!

Best of luck for your restart ... you can do it!!! Just find your resolve and keep hold of it, you'll be at goal in no time.

xx

Thanks Princess Farkie :) I just called my CDC and ordered 3 weeks supply of shakes etc. I have one week left over from last time, so that gives me enough for my first month. (I don't see my CDC as I live 2.5hrs drive from the nearest one so it's all done by phone and email, lol!)

So I'm raring to go now! I can start tomorrow and by the end of week 1 my parcel will have arrived with the rest in it :)

When you put it back on Mocaj, did it go on the same place as you had it before? I put weight back on after Lighterlife and it distributed differently! straight on my boobs and stomach! Before, it had settled on thighs and bottom half

Hey Lisa/Mocha J

I restarted today having had a 6 week break and I too found that the weight went back to different places. Having always been 'hippy' with massive ass and saddlebags, I now have a huge pot belly and handles :)eek: ) and not such a large botty & thighs. Rather unheard of for me!! I'll be happy the day weight goes on my boobs!! :rotflmao:

x

Lisa

It's gone back on round my waist. I'd lost 18 and a bit lbs and it had come off my stomach, bum and thighs. Bum and thighs are still a bit slimmer but my stomach is carrying the bit I've put back on for sure!

I'd only done 3 weeks of SS when I had a minor blip which rapidly turned into a major blip! :eek:

I got pretty angry with myself which of course just made the blip worse. Vicious circle, lol! So it's taken me a couple of weeks to get back into the right frame of mind to start this again.

'spaniels ears' :rotflmao: I wish .... mine are little bee stings according to my lovely BF!!!

We're never satisfied are we!!

Good luck with your fresh start. Sadly think I will end up with spaniels ears but nothing a good bra can sort out...I hope!!
So will you be having a 'last super' or have you been cutting carbs to get ready?

Good luck to you all restarting today - keep us posted on your progress. We're all here to support you especially through those first few tough days.

Georgie
x

Good luck Lisa i hope it goes well for you.

And there is nothing wrong with spaniels ears i have a beautful cocker and i love his ears lol

Back