I'm back, starting again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mochaj, 15 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hello everyone

I'm starting SS again after a few weeks of failure. I'm back in positive thinking mode and ready to go!

Tomorrow is Day 1 :)

Hope everyone is doing well

Mocha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey!

Best of luck for your restart ... you can do it!!! Just find your resolve and keep hold of it, you'll be at goal in no time.

xx

4. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Good luck. Today is my first day of starting again!

5. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Princess Farkie :) I just called my CDC and ordered 3 weeks supply of shakes etc. I have one week left over from last time, so that gives me enough for my first month. (I don't see my CDC as I live 2.5hrs drive from the nearest one so it's all done by phone and email, lol!)

So I'm raring to go now! I can start tomorrow and by the end of week 1 my parcel will have arrived with the rest in it :)

6. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Good Luck Lisa! We have a similar amount to lose. My ticker lies (I put some back on) so I will need to fix that. Hope day 1 goes well for you.

7. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    When you put it back on Mocaj, did it go on the same place as you had it before? I put weight back on after Lighterlife and it distributed differently! straight on my boobs and stomach! Before, it had settled on thighs and bottom half

8. princess farkie

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey Lisa/Mocha J

I restarted today having had a 6 week break and I too found that the weight went back to different places. Having always been 'hippy' with massive ass and saddlebags, I now have a huge pot belly and handles :)eek: ) and not such a large botty & thighs. Rather unheard of for me!! I'll be happy the day weight goes on my boobs!! :rotflmao:

x

9. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Lisa

It's gone back on round my waist. I'd lost 18 and a bit lbs and it had come off my stomach, bum and thighs. Bum and thighs are still a bit slimmer but my stomach is carrying the bit I've put back on for sure!

I'd only done 3 weeks of SS when I had a minor blip which rapidly turned into a major blip! :eek:

I got pretty angry with myself which of course just made the blip worse. Vicious circle, lol! So it's taken me a couple of weeks to get back into the right frame of mind to start this again.

10. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD

Oooh I want some to go from my boobs. Hope I won't end up with a pair of spaniels ears though :rotflmao:

11. princess farkie

Diet:
    cambridge
    'spaniels ears' :rotflmao: I wish .... mine are little bee stings according to my lovely BF!!!

We're never satisfied are we!!

12. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck with your fresh start. Sadly think I will end up with spaniels ears but nothing a good bra can sort out...I hope!!
    So will you be having a 'last super' or have you been cutting carbs to get ready?

13. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Good luck to you all restarting today - keep us posted on your progress. We're all here to support you especially through those first few tough days.

Georgie
    x

14. Gillybean

Gillybean Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Diet:
    Low Fat/orlistat
    Good luck Lisa i hope it goes well for you.

And there is nothing wrong with spaniels ears i have a beautful cocker and i love his ears lol

15. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Splash

Thanks for the good luck message. I'll be having a last supper but going to make it something sensible like chicken and steamed veg. Or at least that's the plan :)

16. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Georgie :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.