I'm back, the nice me is anyway..

xSinead

Silver Member
So i was banned from this site for a couple of days, i haven't tried coming on here in weeks though! I've been using the Cambridge twitter page & facebook instead for support etc, but i do miss mini's :)
I'd just like to take a minute to appologise to anybody i did offend in my previous past posts, it wasn't my intension & maybe its just how i put things across that may of sounded in a way it wasnt intended to. Everybody that speaks to me on a personal level either through texts, or facebook will all say i'm lovely & a good support to them.. so hopefully i can let that show through minimins.

Anyway, i am back.
Hope everyones doing well, i'm on week 12 now.. still SS'ing!
My goal was to lose 2 stone for my birthday last week, but i actually lost over 3! So really happy :)
This weather is actually helping me stay focused, not sure if its the same for anyone else?

Welcome back sweetie.
Lx

hey! I didn't 'meet' you before but welcome back and well done on the 3stone!! :) xxx

omgggggggggggggg was wondering what happened to you!! Never remember anything bad about you hun im confused xx

Well done on your loss you must look amazing xxx

Water under the bridge Sinead!

We're all here for the same reason, the sun is shining and we are LOSING WEIGHT! Whoop!
x

MissieCB thankyouuu babe! Hope you're alright :) x

xSinead said:
MissieCB thankyouuu babe! Hope you're alright :) x

Yeah holding up lol couple of blips mainly due to alcohol......SHOCK!!

haha you love your drink dont ya!! :p

Looool half price champers was too much lol

Banned?!! You rebel - How exciting! It's not always a bad thing to speak your mind. Welcome back anyway and well done on losing so much in such a short time.

Thanks Daisy :) x

Back