im back too!

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Hey hey!

Decided to give it a final go because I know this diet works - the only thing i doubt is my ability not to cave in.

Do many people on here get support from their family? Personally my family hate the diet and hate me when i'm on it! :(

Ah well, it's something I want to do for myself :)

Good luck returners xxx

Hello gorgeous! I shall be back on again from the beginning of November (on holiday next sat for a week all inclusive so no point starting before then lol) so will trundle along with u Leah

We can do it!!! XXX

Hey Jodie :D Yaaaaaaaaaaaay xxx

btw - ur such a jet setter xx

hey blue!

im back here again, ya know you can do it hun

hmm supportive family? nope my dads girlfriend declared me stupid when she heard, shes a lovely woman, not

the guy in my siggy thinks hes supportive but telling me im not trying hard enough only earns him my foot up his ass, lol

Welcome back - you know that it works and that you can do it..

My family are great - DS1 & 2 are very supportive - being 6&3, they want to see mummy happy and not grumpy

OH is also very good - he cooks for himself and the kids and for the last 3 days hasn't brought any wine/beer in with him when he gets home from work

That to me is very very supportive

If you dont get support at home/work then get on here - we will give it to you..

Hugs

T
x

Heeey, I remember you from last time I was here :p

I'm back again too, for the last time - I've learnt a fair bit about myself along the way and stuff so shouldn't feel the need to overeat again at the other end!

Good luck :D

Jenni x

Back