I'm back, will you still have me?!?!

I wouldn't go that far lol ooh sounds interesting! Must be rewarding seeing the kids turn their lives around! So what's for dinner? Im just debating what to have later... I'm so greedy always thinking of my next meal lol x

I'm doing chicken thighs stuffed with Philadelphia and Sun dried tomatoes wrapped in bacon, with Mediterranean veggies fried in mixed herbs... yummy yum yum yum... damn it, hungry already, need a snack, lol!!!

What are you having? X

Omg that sounds yum lol wish i would be more experimental cooking... ive only just started last few weeks really... so far today I've had ham salad on WW toast, 300g melon & half curly wurly! I'm going to have a WW meal tonight, (I am trying to cook more) but got a few in for days like today when I can't be bothered lol think the roasted vegatible arrabbiata will be the 1, sounds posh doesn't it lol WW have bought a few new meals out that look nice! Going to have it about 5.30ish then the other half curly wurly later! I usually have breakfast but I wanted to get weighed on an empty tummy then by the time I'd been Zumba & got back & got showered etc it was 11.30am! Xx

I'm quitting sugar, which is kicking my arse into cooking, food companies put sugar in everything and my body just turns it straight into fat. A curly wurly sounds blooming marvellous though, lol!!!

im not a huge fan on them to be honest thats why i got them so i didnt feel like i HAD to have it because it was in which is the case for most other choc bars lol do you know what ive only realised how much sugar i have since using my fitness pal, i never exceed the cal, carb or fat goal for the day but i always go over on the sugar :S i think its because i have weight watchers products, they must be low cal but got quite abit of sugar in?? x

As far as I can tell diet food takes out fat and replaces it with sugar. Sugar is lower in calories than fat, but those calories are completely empty as they have no other nutritional value. Fat will provide nutrients to a number of organs and tissues in the body... unless what I've read is more b*'ll sh*t produced by McDonald's and coco-cola, lol!!! X

no that actually makes sence hun! ill keep an eye on my sugar intake but for now i dont think id last a day with low cals AND low sugar lol i find it difficult if i dont have something every day but i usually crave choc at the oddest times like if i get woke up in the middle of the night i suddenly fancy it paha! x

The first week without sugar was so hard, but eating fat and high protein makes up for it. I would say I'm def more of a savoury girl anyway.

Waiting for dinner... why does it take sooooooooooo long?!?! Lol!!!

ive kept an eye on my sugar last couple of days on mfp & im in target JUST... with like 1g to spare haha! weirdly whats testing me tonight is malibu :\ i have some in fridge & really fancy some but i wont as i no 1-2 drinks will turn into half a bottle so would rather not even risk it as want to loose weight more than i want to drink! how u getting on today? x

I LOVE Malibu, it used to be my drink, but diet made me switch to vodka, lime and soda. Well done on the sugar, it's blooming hard though!!!

I've had a lovely afternoon showing OH's father how to use his new phone, then went to OH brothers to play with Finlay (OH's nephew) and catch up with gf (Finlay's mummy, currently pregnant with second babba)... this would so much easier if we were all married, then I could just say father in law, nephew and brother in law... but we like to keep things complicated, lol!!!

Have you been up to much? Xxx

awww that sounds like a lovely family wknd :) ive done the same spent it with the fam watched movie chasing mavericks last night was really good! today ive been sunbaving & swimming so been a lovely day! i love malibu but i prefer the cheaper version from iceland so its not as expensive! my nickname used to be malibu stacey hence my username! ive resisted the cocktails anyways it helps that my parents no how hard im trying to loose weight & restrict calories so if id of had some would of felt like a failure... had i spent the day with my friends i wouldnt of stood a chance lol malibu have made a new cocktail pouch called 'pina colada light' just 75 cals per serving but i cant find it in uk :( x

The UK never gets the good stuff first... damn it!!!

I've had another lazy day, was gonna go for a run but it's too damn hot, lazy lazy Lindsey!!! Lol!!!

I'm ok, just chugging through work to get to the weekend... I'm naughty I don't have weigh in day, it's a receptive for disaster and self sabotage. So I hop on most mornings, if there's a loss I record it, if there's a gain I work harder!!! Lol!!! Xxx

Hi Lindsey I remember you. I've had a name change in between. I used to be shelz, then little mrs sunshine. I too am celebrating my 30th in December, 6th to be precise, and would like to be a bit of weight down by then. I started my journey, this time around, at 15 stone 8. I'm currently 14 stone, so looking to drop 7lb a month, hopefully, in the run up to the big 30.

I don't plan on doing anything to celebrate - husband might tell me different though. I've booked the day off work, but I think that is as far as its going to go. Do you want to buddy up to get these damn pounds gone? I'm thinking about putting a pound away for each pound lost, just so I can treat myself when I get to goal. My goal to begin with is a healthy weight, 11 stone. Ultimately I'd like to be 9.

hi baby cakes
thats what i do every pound i lose i put a pound in my jar x x

Back