Im back with a vengance!

shivers1

This year is my year....
Hi All,

Well, round two for Lipotrim! I started TFR at the end of December was doing really well for the first two weeks until my sister passed away suddenly. Obviously, things changed & i had more important things to worry about.

Im now ready to try Lipotrim again. I am going on holiday to Cuba on 24th May with my hubbie & my mum has offered to mind the girls so i REALLY need to shift at least 2 stone in the next 2 months! (I hope im being realistic here??)
I REFUSE to travel that far & cover up on the beach!! LOL!! :D

Ive been reading all your great stories & im ready to jump on the slim band wagon too!!!!
Any support would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

Starting Stats - 5ft 10 - 14st 1lbs :(

Aiming for 12st 1lbs as my realistic goal by May 24th - (My ticker only shows my first target - baby steps first!!!)

Aiming for 11st 7lbs as my next goal by July 26th (my 28th birthday!)

Aiming for 11st as my ideal weight........

Sorry about your sister hun and best of luck, your goal is very realistic xxx

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, but want to wish you luck for your journey.

I'm going on holiday on May 28th so am also trying to lose as much as poss by then! Oh and I am 28, so not far off in age! xxx

Sorry to hear about your sister hun, I know its hard to concentrate on much when these things happen. My friend killed himself over xmas so i've a good idea where you're coming from. Good luck on the LT, when I did this last year I managed to shift 2 and 1/2 stone in 2 months so your goal is easily do-able. let us know how you get on x

Hi Siobhan,

Deepest Sympathy on the loss of your sister:hug99:

Allowing for refeeding and with your height of 5'10" two stone is very doable.

Going on holiday to Cuba is brill motivation:)

Good luck with your fresh new start!

Love Mini xxx

Welcome Shivers and good luck, 2 stone easy peesy lemon sqeezy.:D

Sorry to hear about your sister. Best of luck with your journey. You can do it no problem....keep on here for advice and support!!

Thanks for all the support!

Im gonna keep loggin in here daily to keep the motivation up. No one else at work is doing this and most of the girls at work have never bought a dress with double digits!! LOL:D
I usually eat my lunch from my office anyway so keeping it quiet wont be a problem tomorrow.

The water bit is kinda hard. Do we REALLY have to drink 4 litres a day??? Dont know whether any of you saw the article in this weeks NOW magazine about water consumption??? Too much of it is a bad thing......

Ive managed 2.5 so far and my usual 2 cups of coffee... I have, however, added more water to each shake today so hopefully that makes up for it?

Back