Im back with another mission ahead of me, 102 days till my big 40 !

Angel how is it going?

Hi kira,

It's going good thanks :)

I've defected over to the Exante pages as I've changed from Cambridge to Exante and didn't want to confuse matters here.

12lb off in the last 2 weeks :)
Hope your doing ok x x

That's brilliant! well done! I'm doing ok still battling away with the last 8lbs!

Kira I have no doubt the last stubborn 8lb will soon be gone :)
You have never failed to help keep me on track and always say the right thing.
I will keep popping back to see how you and the others are doing x x x

Uh oh !

Fell of the wagon in spectacular fashion, in away from tomorrow until late Sunday and as I know I will be drinking etc. I had tried to convince myself I shouldn't come out of ketosis but I'm sure the full Indian take away I just had will have kicked me right out.
I'm my defence I suspect I have a water / kidney infection as I've been in agony and just needed something :-(
I also think because I knew I would spoil this weekend it was easier to be naughty tonight.
I'm going to go away and enjoy my weekend and get back on it from Monday.
Gutted I've stayed the same for so long !

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

It's done. Have a good weekend and enjoy every minute. But want you straight back on track on your return! Xx

It's done. Have a good weekend and enjoy every minute. But want you straight back on track on your return! Xx

I'm a bit dismayed yet again as even after my massive take away the scales are yet again still the same ? ( could it be too soon for it to show ) if they are broke and I ate that last night I will be flipping gutted !

My motto eat crap feel crap is certainly true but I was in agony yesterday so not sure if my pains are because of the rich foods or because I do have a water infection as suspected.

Anyhow I feel so guilty this morning, sipping water as usual and just hope I feel better later as we leave late afternoon once hubby gets in from work :)

Kira I will be straight on track In fact were we not meeting friends in London I would cancel :-(

x x x x x x

Hi I'm
Yorkiepud on my fitness pal if u wanna add. Good luck with your journey. U can do it

Tried to add you but don't think it has worked, feel free to add me :)

angelupnorth

Hi everyone

I just wanted to give another update, I came off all diets and had a few wild months.
Most of my weight is back on but fear not for this time I am once again 100% commited to shifting the lb's for good this time. I guess I was just so happy and excited that I took my foot of the ball and the weight was BOOM back on.

Cambridge was rather expensive and to be honest My consultant was a bit of a pain, all ME Me me and not to interested in ME lol
Exante is great if you dont mind making the shakes but I always like ready made so for now I am trying Slimfast and am on day 4 :)
I know the results wont be half as fast as Cambridge as Im having around 1200 kcal per day but part of my problem was as soon as I could have real food the old habbits came straight back and I wanted everything which I shouldnt. With Slimfast I am eating alongside the shakes and as they do so many ready made items and snacks It should in Theory be better for me plus I can eat real food on my many trips away without the extra guilt of a planned break.

I have a holiday in 6 weeks weeks and even 1 stone of by then will be better than half a st on.

Obviously Xmas is a major thing for us women and thats my goal to be in the 12 st range by xmas / new year, Xmas is 21 weeks away and if I lose 3lb per week I will be more than happy.
We then have another Holiday in Jan to the Dominican and when we were there 3 years ago I thought I looked fab until I looked at our photos, I dont hate them as I dont hate myself but I would like to look slimmer.
I guess Im very lucky that Ive never hated myself and I always feel fab when I dress up and go out but last year made me realise how fab it is just to walk into a high st shop and buy almost anything I like. Fow a woman like me who likes to shop that is the Ultimate ( although now ive found Gemma Collins range Im quite happy lol )

Sorry to ramble as this was supposed to be a uick update but my point is girls, dont feel to bad if you put weight back on, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and do it again !

ps great to see some amany people still here from my previous times, your all doing fab x x x

Hey! Angel! Great to hear you are positive and practical about your gain and losing it again! It seems for many of us weight gain, weight loss maintenance is always going to be ongoing in one shape or form.

if Slimfast is working into your routine that's great, and I'm sure there will be a good loss in 6 weeks.

Thanks Kira,

Today is day 5 and Im still on track, first time I've managed 5 days since before the wedding.

Im sticking to around 1200 kcal a day ( less if i can ) and LOTS and LOTS of water.

Fingers crossed this will work for me long term.

Glad to see your still here as always for fab advice and a good ear, Your certainly dedicated x x x

Angel that's fab five days already! It's very hard doing vlcd after the first time and I think for some of us we simply have to have real food. Of course we can still lose weight with real food but it is a case of planning and mental preparation!

sitck to this if it working even if at a slightly lower loss per week you will be losing not gaining!

Its coming up to a year 3 Sep when I started off at 10st 9lbs and whilst my lowest weight in mide may was 8st 8 I seem to go from 8st 13 to 9st 2 ish. So managed to maintain for the longest period ever for a long time!

Its finding the method that works and fits into ones routine that is the challenge. But hey! Life is too short not to enjoy it! Glad you have been having a good time and I see you are off on your travels again! So envious you are always going away!

Back