I'm back with my tail between my legs!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chlo, 11 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    Well, after losing a great 6 stone last year, I never really got back on track after Christmas and ended up changing to WW at Easter .... and between then and now piling on 2 and a half stone:eek:. (There is no mystery I ate like a pig).

I have half heartedly been doing Cambridge for the last two weeks (trying 810) and annoying my counsellor as I keep cheating. So I thought how did I do it last time, and the difference is that last time I sole sourced and spent the first week glued to this forum to keep me motivated.

So it is a brand new restart today. I am motivated, I have got rid of the food in my house, and I just need you guys to give me the kick up the bum I need:wave_cry:. How did you all get through the first few days???? I need tips.

I have until Wednesday to lose weight so I won't be shamed at my next weigh in!

Off to start my new ticker, join any challenge going and drink my breakfast.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ghdgirl

ghdgirl Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good for you! I am back after flitting between diets over the past few months. I am on day 5 of my first week and so far so good (apart from a carrot!!!) I keep looking at lovely clothes in smaller sizes and telling myself how horrid I feel when I am "normal" (for me this means very bad ) eating. Take care and keep busy!

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    What brilliant losses you had last year, once you get back on track you'll have that 2and a half stone off in no time

Remember to drink plenty of water to stave off the hunger grumbles

Best of luck

5. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , welcome back :)
    I lost 6 stone last year too , then came off as started to feel bad , tried 810 and just couldnt stick to it , so I had a 4 month break and tried SW to get the last 2 stone off ... but it didnt manage to loose much , i would loose one week then gain the next ..... but I maintained well so will se SW to maintain when at goal ... I started back on CD SS ( much easier for me than the higher plans) nearly 2 weeks ago ( wow its flown ) and I have 2.5 stone left to loose ( or 1 stone 12 now .. ish ) I have actally fond this restart mch easier than my 1st time , which I wasnt expecting ... I think its because I knew what to expect this time and knew that it would get easier after week 1 ... so I am 9lb down already and hoping to get to goal as soon as poss :)

Good luck with your restart .. it can be done and will take you no time to loose that 2.5 stone :)

6. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Wow, you had such fantastic losses last time. The first few days were really hard for me, but I just remembered what everyone on here says - it does get easier! That's how I got through the tough days.

Good luck to you. You'll lose that 2 stone in no time. :)

7. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    The 1st week is always the hardest and it does get better , i use this forum when im feeling low or just to have a nosy about . Why dont you start a diary and record your feelings it mite help you in times of difficulty ! and remember we are here for you .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.