I'm back with my tail between my legs!!!!

Chlo

Silver Member
Well, after losing a great 6 stone last year, I never really got back on track after Christmas and ended up changing to WW at Easter .... and between then and now piling on 2 and a half stone:eek:. (There is no mystery I ate like a pig).

I have half heartedly been doing Cambridge for the last two weeks (trying 810) and annoying my counsellor as I keep cheating. So I thought how did I do it last time, and the difference is that last time I sole sourced and spent the first week glued to this forum to keep me motivated.

So it is a brand new restart today. I am motivated, I have got rid of the food in my house, and I just need you guys to give me the kick up the bum I need:wave_cry:. How did you all get through the first few days???? I need tips.

I have until Wednesday to lose weight so I won't be shamed at my next weigh in!

Off to start my new ticker, join any challenge going and drink my breakfast.

Good for you! I am back after flitting between diets over the past few months. I am on day 5 of my first week and so far so good (apart from a carrot!!!) I keep looking at lovely clothes in smaller sizes and telling myself how horrid I feel when I am "normal" (for me this means very bad ) eating. Take care and keep busy!

What brilliant losses you had last year, once you get back on track you'll have that 2and a half stone off in no time

Remember to drink plenty of water to stave off the hunger grumbles

Best of luck

Hi , welcome back :)
I lost 6 stone last year too , then came off as started to feel bad , tried 810 and just couldnt stick to it , so I had a 4 month break and tried SW to get the last 2 stone off ... but it didnt manage to loose much , i would loose one week then gain the next ..... but I maintained well so will se SW to maintain when at goal ... I started back on CD SS ( much easier for me than the higher plans) nearly 2 weeks ago ( wow its flown ) and I have 2.5 stone left to loose ( or 1 stone 12 now .. ish ) I have actally fond this restart mch easier than my 1st time , which I wasnt expecting ... I think its because I knew what to expect this time and knew that it would get easier after week 1 ... so I am 9lb down already and hoping to get to goal as soon as poss :)

Good luck with your restart .. it can be done and will take you no time to loose that 2.5 stone :)

Wow, you had such fantastic losses last time. The first few days were really hard for me, but I just remembered what everyone on here says - it does get easier! That's how I got through the tough days.

Good luck to you. You'll lose that 2 stone in no time. :)

The 1st week is always the hardest and it does get better , i use this forum when im feeling low or just to have a nosy about . Why dont you start a diary and record your feelings it mite help you in times of difficulty ! and remember we are here for you .

Back