Im back with you all now

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Finally i am back with you,i will be starting tommorrow,just been and got my weeks supply of shakes. I done cd in Feb and lost 2 stone,but wanna loose a bit more now,been happy with ww but weight loss have been slow.
so here i am again!:D

Good luck Gemma, hope you lose some more as you did first time round, only you know what works for you I don't believe in a good or bad diet, it's what works for you, I've also tried loads of diets and cd is the only one I have stuck to for nearly 3 weeks now and with no cheating and i've still got my energy and am a happy person. Go for it hun!

I never put on my weight that i lost with cd,i just wanna loose a bit more and thats what i am gonna do now. :)

Good for you, hun. :D You sound really motivated!

Hope your restart gets off to a flying start!

Good luck Gemma :hug99::hug99:

What is ss hun? Sorry I'm new :eek:

SS is sole source - so only having your 3 (or 4) shakes, bars or whatever and no food. (Haven't done CD myself for quite a long time, so if I haven't got that quite right, someone else will explain it better).

Be good pracice for you for maintenance I guess, Gemma, even though the weight loss will be slower after week 1 if you can't sole source.

Thank you Karenlou, I'm sure I will understand all these abbreviations soon :)

Back