I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Really dont want to be but yep, i am home! :(

Had an amazing time, cant wait to go again next year!!

Will get some pics up in an album in a minute :)

So food wise, yep, i ate what i wanted. I know i have put on weight but am not weighing myself untill monday morning. Going to get back on 1 shake and 2 meals tomorrow.

I reckon my weight gain has come from the alcohol :p vodka and fizzy orange, vodka and lemonade and kiwi and malibu and diet were the drinks of my hols - only had one glass of sangria! lol

But hey ho, i fully enjoyed myself and so did my bf (his first hols abroad!)

Will catch up on posts later :) xxxxxxx

Oh forgot to mention - I got my uni results whilst away and i now have a DEGREE!!!!!!!!

I am Tanya-Jane Evans Bsc (hons) - i got a 2:2 - couldnt believe it seeing as though i was adamant i had failed!! :D

Last edited:
very well done on your results tanya thats fantastic . Glad you enjoyed your holidays, good luck with WI on monday xxx

Ooooh slinks - LOVE your signature piccie - you look FAB!! :D

Pics are up now guys, in an album on me profile :) Be warned, i am in a bikini in one! :eek:

LOVIN' the pics girl!!! xx

SLINKY!! Look at YOOO!! :):) xx

looks like you had a ball summer. coming home is always a pain . love the pics . back to reality now !!!!!!!!!!!

I can really take the good out of things cant I. hehe

Back to reality tomorrow morning, quite looking forward to ma chocolate shake!! :) xxx

Thats the spirit

Enjoy! :) xx

Glad your back safe and had a good time

Thanks guys - tastes a bit weird having a shake (after being used to fry up crap on holiday) but today is first day of getting the rest of the weight off. Weigh in monday - hopeing to reduce the damage holiday has done before i see just what damage i done! lol xx

Welcome back - and well done on your degree!! Great achievement.

Welcome back Tanya!! And congratulations on your degree- way to go!! This really is YOUR year!!

Can't wait to see how you got on on your holidays, but the main thing is you had a blast!!

Love the bikini pic btw!

lol thanks gurlys!!! Am not looking forward to getting on the scales but has to be done doesnt it!!! I will let you all know dont worry :eek: lol

I am indeed mary - cant believe i am going to graduate!!!!!!

Only 2 more sleeps untill i see my holiday damage :eek:

Back