I'm back!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angela83, 12 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Hi all, only been away for one night but as it was our first night away from DS it was long enough!-really enjoyed getting away and it was super catching up with friends at the wedding and lovely having some quality time with HB.

I didn't make the most healthy of food choices and I have had a couple of binges over the last couple of days but It could have been worse and whats done is done now! If there is one I will accept a gain on Weds, deal with it and move on!

I remember reading a quote about the road to success having many tempting parking places on it- I just chose to stop at one of those for the last 4 days! but back on track now and feeling more motivated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

What a great attitude, glad to hear you had a good time away, well done for getting back to it!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.