I'm back

Morticia

Happy in my own skin
Hi folks,

Returned last night from holiday and depressed to be back but it's good to come here and catch up.

I went to Hong Kong for 10/11 days. Was a bit worried about just starting week one of RTM (was on day 4 I think by the time I went). So I am pleased to report back that I did really well.

Please note food talk coming up....Stuck to my packs, had loads of fresh fish and chicken with basic salad and balsamic ...was so tasty. Only one blip I had was starting to eat tomatoes 3 days earlier than I should have so I'm quite pleased and when I weighed myself this morning I have lost 1lb....:), first time ever losing weight while on holiday. Usually I put on at least 10lb...:(

So what's everyone else's news?....:)

Whee! Well done you. Be proud of your achievement. Glad you had a great holiday and lost weight.

Did you go see Buddha?

I did, and for once I did not feel like one myself....:)

A few positives that I've just thought of while I'm here were....

1. Doing the 280 or so steps up to the big buddha and not feeling dead at the top.
2. Having more room on the flight.
3. Not having my feet swell up like pigs trotters after or during the long flight.
4. Having lots more energy to pack more into my holibags, hubby said it was like holidaying with a different person....:)

Sounds like you had a fantastic time hun and congrats on the loss! Must say I am dying for fresh tomatoes :)

Jez
xx

Back