Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm back

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Chuffy_29, 3 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Though i'm sure no-one missed me during my maamouth trip! i think I've gained 7lb over the month i've been away. I'm going for an evening weigh in at a different group so i can focus on getting back on plan. The worst thing is i put all the weight on in the last 10 days of my trip...if it hadn't been for the in laws coming i may even have posted a loss! Can't wait to catch up with you all!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Welcome back hun! You have been missed Chuffy. Hope the WI isn't as bad as you hope, but hey - you've been on holiday. xxx

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome back Chuffy - of course we missed you love, I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and after a month away - then 7lbs seem OK to me...you had a good time and that is all that matters.

Good luck with your WI. X

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back Hun!!!

It seems like a lifetime ago since we saw a post from you!!! Lol.
    Good luck with weigh in, but dont panic you know that it will all soon come back off again.

6. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks all. I'm not giving up this time as i know SW works. Straight back on the wagon today and off to the shops for lots of superfree goodies later :)

7. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Welcome back Chuffy, hope you had a lovely time in Cyprus. Well done for getting back on the wagon so quickly hun, good to have you back xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.