im back!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by siany, 16 December 2009 Social URL.

1. siany

siany Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    hello all,

sorry ive been mia for ages couldnt get into my account!! had a mad couple weeks lots of parties etc my weight has stayed the same though which im happy about!!
    had a nightmare of a weekend went out to celebrate my birthday which was last week but ended up in hospital as someone spiked my drink!! it was really scary!!!

anyway feeling better now! managed to lose 6 pounds over the weekend cos i was so ill after whatever id been spiked with!!

hope everyones okay and ready for xmas
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Great to have you back Sian, sorry to hear about you drink spiking that must have been horrible and glad you are feeling better now.
    xx

4. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(20.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    Good to hear from you Sian, but not about your drink being spiked, glad you are ok now. Merry xmas x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.