I'm back...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
...a week earlier than planned.

I must say my little break has reminded me why I was here in the first place. I feel sick, I've got headaches because I haven't had enough fluids... I feel rough. The bad food is so not worth it...!

We have done our food shop today and I've only bought things for syns that I would have normally. Food is all planned for my first week back.

I'm very excited to see how much I can lose at my first weigh-in!!

Speaking of WI's, in my 2 week break I have only gained 1.5lbs!! I'm really shocked to say the least! 28lbs to target, I can't wait!

Now i'm off to read my SW mag. Hope you're all doing well xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kissme

Gold Member
Welcome back! glad to hear you missed the plan, but i bet the reason why u barely gained was because u were probably doing it without realisng it!! :D

Busy_mam

S: 13st0lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 3st5lb(25.82%)
well done on realising this is for you, I need a big kick up the backside to keep me on plan, maybe I should start a facebook group for us all so it keeps popping up on our home page telling us we are fantastic lol

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
LoL I wish! I ate bad food, but missed meals, or for example: had a medium Snickers for breakfast! Lol haad to get rid of a selection box! :eek:

It doesn't help that I have an undiagnosed food intolerance, rubbish food makes me feel really ill, blergh. Xx

GymClassHero

Silver Member
S: 19st2lb C: 11st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 7st13lb(41.42%)
Hey Julianne, welcome back! I'm back as well after a few months off due to all sorts off naffness going on in my life but im starting back at class in the new year.

Well done on only gaining a small amount whilst off, you will have that off in no time of you have a 100% week.

Good luck!

vikstar

Silver Member
S: 11st3lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 1st5lb(12.1%)
Welcome back and well done you!!!

:D

x

Meli

Gold Member
S: 13st11.6lb C: 13st11.6lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good to have you back on board :) Good luck on your 28lb journey!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Yay! Good to have you back. That little gain is nothing! Well done. 28lbs - that will come off nicely by spring/early summer I guesstimate :D