1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

I'm back...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 21 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

...a week earlier than planned.

I must say my little break has reminded me why I was here in the first place. I feel sick, I've got headaches because I haven't had enough fluids... I feel rough. The bad food is so not worth it...!

We have done our food shop today and I've only bought things for syns that I would have normally. Food is all planned for my first week back.

I'm very excited to see how much I can lose at my first weigh-in!!

Speaking of WI's, in my 2 week break I have only gained 1.5lbs!! I'm really shocked to say the least! 28lbs to target, I can't wait!

Now i'm off to read my SW mag. Hope you're all doing well xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kissme

kissme Well-Known Member

Welcome back! glad to hear you missed the plan, but i bet the reason why u barely gained was because u were probably doing it without realisng it!! :D

4. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Well-Known Member

well done on realising this is for you, I need a big kick up the backside to keep me on plan, maybe I should start a facebook group for us all so it keeps popping up on our home page telling us we are fantastic lol

5. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

LoL I wish! I ate bad food, but missed meals, or for example: had a medium Snickers for breakfast! Lol haad to get rid of a selection box! :eek:

It doesn't help that I have an undiagnosed food intolerance, rubbish food makes me feel really ill, blergh. Xx

6. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Well-Known Member

Hey Julianne, welcome back! I'm back as well after a few months off due to all sorts off naffness going on in my life but im starting back at class in the new year.

Well done on only gaining a small amount whilst off, you will have that off in no time of you have a 100% week.

Good luck!

7. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

welcome back and glad your back in the zone :)

8. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Welcome back ;) xxxx

9. vikstar

vikstar Well-Known Member

Welcome back and well done you!!!

:D

x

10. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Well-Known Member

Great to have you back and sooner the better. Good luck with getting back on track and have a fab xmas

Claire
    x

11. Meli

Meli Well-Known Member

Good to have you back on board :) Good luck on your 28lb journey!

12. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Me vs Cake

Yay! Good to have you back. That little gain is nothing! Well done. 28lbs - that will come off nicely by spring/early summer I guesstimate :D

13. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Welcome back hun ;) xx

14. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Welcome back to you. X