Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm back....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by missbiker, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    Well, I originally started LL in March 2009, and had successfully lost 6st by September. I have to admit, I struggled through developers, and I lost more weight on foundation.

Because I was wasting money, I decided to take a break from the programme, and restarted in January. I don't see this as a failure, even with a weight gain, as I am addressing my food issues NOW and not 6st down the line.

This is a learning curve, and I feel I am now back in the "zone" with as much motivation and enthusiasm as I had last year. One difference this year...I WILL be slim and fit, and I WILL NOT be doing abstinence again!

Sorry for the rant, but thought I would say "hi" :)

Last edited: 20 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    seems a bit quiet on here :(

Oh well, 14 days of abstinence and 19lbs gone :)

I am over the moon.

Onwards and downwards

4. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Miss Biker, that is fantastic - 6st gone and the fact that you are able to get back on track too and 19lb in 2 weeks - WOW !!!!

Well done, that's fanatastic and I know it's not easy doing shifts and avoiding the chocs !!

Incidently, I have another friend on another forum who is MRS Biker, and is also a nurse !!!

5. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    Haha...you serious? It never ceases to amaze me the number of people in the medical profession who are into bikes :D

Thank-you for your kind words. I am feeling really positive this time, as I completely felt disheartened in Developers, but hopefully this time I won't need to spend so long there, so will finally make it to RTM :p

6. Swz

Swz New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.74%)
    Diet:
    Started on LL, gained 2st, now on another SS
    Sorry to butt in, but I also have 2 fellow girlie biker friends who are nurses. Oddly she's a Ms!

Hope you're still doing well. Unless I can find a cheaper option I may be starting LL again soon. I went and blew it :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.