I'm back....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by missbiker, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    Well, I originally started LL in March 2009, and had successfully lost 6st by September. I have to admit, I struggled through developers, and I lost more weight on foundation.

Because I was wasting money, I decided to take a break from the programme, and restarted in January. I don't see this as a failure, even with a weight gain, as I am addressing my food issues NOW and not 6st down the line.

This is a learning curve, and I feel I am now back in the "zone" with as much motivation and enthusiasm as I had last year. One difference this year...I WILL be slim and fit, and I WILL NOT be doing abstinence again!

Sorry for the rant, but thought I would say "hi" :)

Last edited: 20 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    seems a bit quiet on here :(

Oh well, 14 days of abstinence and 19lbs gone :)

I am over the moon.

Onwards and downwards

4. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Miss Biker, that is fantastic - 6st gone and the fact that you are able to get back on track too and 19lb in 2 weeks - WOW !!!!

Well done, that's fanatastic and I know it's not easy doing shifts and avoiding the chocs !!

Incidently, I have another friend on another forum who is MRS Biker, and is also a nurse !!!

5. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    Haha...you serious? It never ceases to amaze me the number of people in the medical profession who are into bikes :D

Thank-you for your kind words. I am feeling really positive this time, as I completely felt disheartened in Developers, but hopefully this time I won't need to spend so long there, so will finally make it to RTM :p

6. Swz

Swz New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.74%)
    Diet:
    Started on LL, gained 2st, now on another SS
    Sorry to butt in, but I also have 2 fellow girlie biker friends who are nurses. Oddly she's a Ms!

Hope you're still doing well. Unless I can find a cheaper option I may be starting LL again soon. I went and blew it :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.