I'm back.

Mrs Scoffalot

I have 14lb to lose after stuffing my face over christmas.

I'm starting tomorrow, I have 17days of ss left over from last time so I hope to lose 14lb in that time.

Can I do it? hopefully.

I'm sure you can! You'll be there in no time :) xx

Thanks girlies.

think I'm going to need a lot of help as I am dreading it. but I know I need to get off what I can in 17days and then evaluate from there on.

Once I start going I'm good but it's the starting thats the problem.

Hi there

I'm starting 2moro too so I'll keep ya company! Although its my first time :eek: We can hold each others hands through this :) x

Hi tracey.

Excellent! I shall be starting the day with a black coffee (ooh the joys!!) and mint chocolate shake which I love the most out of the cambridge shakes! Ooooh and you don't have a lot to lose either! you will be at goal before you knows it now!!!

Hi tracey.

Excellent! I shall be starting the day with a black coffee (ooh the joys!!) and mint chocolate shake which I love the most out of the cambridge shakes! Ooooh and you don't have a lot to lose either! you will be at goal before you knows it now!!!

Cheers hun, I cant stomach black coffee or tea i'm gonna try mixing some vanilla shake to have with them :eek: See what that tastes like!
I bought mainly choc to be safe i did get 2 of stawberry, banana, toffee and choc n mint though to try and 2 soups to see which one's I like....

Just had my last supper - Roast chick with one potato and loads of veg feels wierd...ha ha!

Will post in 2moro let ya know how I'm going :) Hope you do the same x

Hey just thought I'd push your thread to the first page again hun and say good luck for this morn :) x

Hi Mrs. Scoffalot,

Definetly u can lose it in 17 days.....Just stick to it! And drink allot of waterrrr...I'm sure u will lose those lbs in no time!

In how many months have u gone from 224 lbs to 159 lbs?

Hello!!!!

Well I have started!

Chocolate mint this morning and black coffee just like a good girl. Mind you I have to be honest and say I didn't get out of bed until 11am because of a terrible night sleep last night. didn't get to sleep until 7am stupid snoring husband! hot bedroom and squorking cat! GRRR.

Anyway feeling good so far!

Zentje, i lost that weight in 17 weeks, 60 something pound is it, can't think now off the top of my head.

Tracey!! HOW YOU DOING THIS MORNING HUNNY!!??? I hope you are doing great!

Hey there must be something in the air as i had carp nights sleep as well!! And like you mainly cuz OH was snoring does me head in! But i refuse to go to the sofa after all its not me thats causing the racket!

Apart from that doin ok so far had choc shake this morn not too bad i must say!

OH home work today and just out in kitch making toast :eek: I'm staying well out the way and told him to open the windows - wide! ha ha!

I've dyed and styled my hair this morn to pass some time and tackling bedroom after my bannana shake for lunch!

Hope your doing ok and not feeling to worn out x

Just had shake number 2. Chocolate. I'm feeling ok. Have had second coffee too but I am about a litre down on my water intake and I need to have my soup before bed too so this evening will be interesting. If husband snores his head off tonight I'm going to brain him. I am very tired. V. TIRED indeed.

LOL re OH can u come round sort mine after you brained yours...:)

Your doing well to of only had 2 shakes up til now!

I've had 2 and half and I'm starving - gonna try waiting til 7 for my last half a pack of hot choc :eatdrink051:but may have to have it earlier :confused: see how i go x

LOL re OH can u come round sort mine after you brained yours...:)

Your doing well to of only had 2 shakes up til now!

I've had 2 and half and I'm starving - gonna try waiting til 7 for my last half a pack of hot choc :eatdrink051:but may have to have it earlier :confused: see how i go x

But I didn't have my first one till 11am because of silly husband and his horrendous snoring ALL GOD DAMN NIGHT!! Do you know he said to me " whats wrong love you are looking pale this morning" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I tell you what I do...I have black coffee - Now I am not a fan of black coffee but I do find that having something warm in my stomach fools me into thinking I have eaten. and then half an hour later I drink a pint of water (i'm not a fan of water either :( )

And what am I doing now? cooking tea for Mr. Snorer and for DD. JOY!

Hi Ladies --

I felt that the days (took 3) until I got into Ketosis were the worst. I do not have a lot to lose either -- but it seems as if the closer I am to goal... the slower the losses. I weigh tomorrow. I started on the 4th SSing, and only did SS for the first week then moved up a plan. But, if I've not lost (or horrors) gained, I am going to just SS to goal the way Trim T does. (And she does not have a lot to lose either.)

BTW I bought my OH a "stop snoring" pillow at Tescos last week (they're 1/2 price). I am not sure it works -- I have been too tired to sleep in the same room with him LOL. However, I will tonight and let you know if I think it helped. Although, it looked very thick and fluffy -- so, I was wondering if I was supposed to hold it over his face to stop the snoring. I am pretty sure that would work.

MM

You have done really well in your weight loss journey so far minimel. well done you!

Never heard of these stop snoring pillows! I could try but I don't think they will help - he had major surgery on his neck so I fancy it is something I will have to live with forever!

Back