I'm back!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cazuk1976, 19 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well guys, I was only supposed to be off for 5 weeks, but due to a mix up at the pharmacist I was off for 6 weeks. Just completed week 1, and I must admit, it was much easier than I thought, I feel like i just slipped right back into it, no hunger, no headaches, feeling sick, grouchiness, nothing, feel full of energy and raring to go! I gained a bit while I was off, but i'm not worried because I lost all of it plus more this week, so i'm back on track, with about another 4 stone to lose, so here we go again, onto week 2!! woo!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
  4. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    well done and welcome back !!

5. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Scots, I was just reading your challenge, shame I missed that, maybe next time.

6. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Nerac

7. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Whoooo well done you on coming back and on doing so well in your 1st week back!

8. Delicious-Jax

Delicious-Jax Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    shakes of various companies I have gathered up
    Hello ladies,
    Help me! I am so over-weight, the biggest I have ever been in my life and desperate to rid it ! I have done LT before...about 4 years ago and lost 4 stones. Put it back on and more.....I feel so panicky about my weight and don't know where to turn...well, that's not true...I am going to my Pharmacist tomorrow and going to get back on LT. So happy I have found the LT forum. I know it will be a bumpy ride for the first couple of weeks but, am feeling positive and eager to get started.

9. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Caz, welcome back. You did very well to put on so little over your six week break. You must have been very careful about your food intake.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself and it sounds now as if you are totally focussed for the journey ahead. Lots of luck for the coming weeks.

10. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Irish, I have realised now that I'm back on LT, the weeks I gained were the weeks I went mad with alcohol, when I didn't drink I lost, so I realised that my problem isn't really food related (although I'm sure that all counts) but alcohol related. For instance, 1 week I drank a lot of vodka and mixers but no "junk" food and gained 4 lbs, the next week had no alcohol but had 1 junk meal and lost 50grams! It has been a good test for me, and now I know when I come off LT for the last time, I must stay off alcohol!!

11. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Caz, that is most interesting. I took a two week break over xmas and gained 4lbs. I was pretty good foodwise but though I had less alcohol than other years I still had a good bit of wine and baileys etc. I reckon you are a 100% right about the drink putting up the pounds quicker than the food. It is something, I will have to think mor carefully about after LT. This diet malarkey is not easy is it?

12. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

welcome caz and delicious-jax best of luck on the journey ahead youl get there no bother!! just keep logging on here ! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.