I'm back!

Cazuk1976

Well guys, I was only supposed to be off for 5 weeks, but due to a mix up at the pharmacist I was off for 6 weeks. Just completed week 1, and I must admit, it was much easier than I thought, I feel like i just slipped right back into it, no hunger, no headaches, feeling sick, grouchiness, nothing, feel full of energy and raring to go! I gained a bit while I was off, but i'm not worried because I lost all of it plus more this week, so i'm back on track, with about another 4 stone to lose, so here we go again, onto week 2!! woo!

Welcome back!!!

well done and welcome back !!

Thanks Scots, I was just reading your challenge, shame I missed that, maybe next time.

Thanks Nerac

Whoooo well done you on coming back and on doing so well in your 1st week back!

Hello ladies,
Help me! I am so over-weight, the biggest I have ever been in my life and desperate to rid it ! I have done LT before...about 4 years ago and lost 4 stones. Put it back on and more.....I feel so panicky about my weight and don't know where to turn...well, that's not true...I am going to my Pharmacist tomorrow and going to get back on LT. So happy I have found the LT forum. I know it will be a bumpy ride for the first couple of weeks but, am feeling positive and eager to get started.

Caz, welcome back. You did very well to put on so little over your six week break. You must have been very careful about your food intake.
Glad you enjoyed yourself and it sounds now as if you are totally focussed for the journey ahead. Lots of luck for the coming weeks.

Hi Irish, I have realised now that I'm back on LT, the weeks I gained were the weeks I went mad with alcohol, when I didn't drink I lost, so I realised that my problem isn't really food related (although I'm sure that all counts) but alcohol related. For instance, 1 week I drank a lot of vodka and mixers but no "junk" food and gained 4 lbs, the next week had no alcohol but had 1 junk meal and lost 50grams! It has been a good test for me, and now I know when I come off LT for the last time, I must stay off alcohol!!

Caz, that is most interesting. I took a two week break over xmas and gained 4lbs. I was pretty good foodwise but though I had less alcohol than other years I still had a good bit of wine and baileys etc. I reckon you are a 100% right about the drink putting up the pounds quicker than the food. It is something, I will have to think mor carefully about after LT. This diet malarkey is not easy is it?

Back