I'm back!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by lou49, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all! Three months after my hysterectomy now and am going back to CDC today to get back on CD790. Lost three stone last time, never did the stabilisation though. Since coming home from hospital and especially in recent weeks I have been eating for England and am very nervous about getting on scales. I am sure I will be what I originally weighed! Aargh!
    Just hope I can do well this time. Last time I had the best incentive - wanted to avoid complications and difficulties in wound healing. However all went well, get a bit tired but glad it's over, just feel f*t now!
    Meant to cut down on carbs beforehand but have had disastrous few days. Being good today though! Should I start tomorrow?
    Louise

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, had gained 2st 4lbs since the last time I weighed in with CDC. Actually better than I thought as I thought I had gained 3st!

So started again today on CD790;can't see CDC for another two weeks but hope for a good loss by then.

Oriental chilli soup and choc muffin taste the same as I remember...took a couple of cheese and broccoli soups but keep thinking about peoples' comments about it on here!
    Louise

Mini likes this.
  4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hi Louise

Well done on getting back into it and not putting that 3 st back on.

I liked the cheese & broc soups, as do some, but not all :p of my clients, so you never know you may even enjoy them ;)

All the best, let us know how you get on
    x

Mini likes this.
  5. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck with your restart :D

6. Jessabellpie

Jessabellpie Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    good luck - just stick with it!

getting through the first week is the hardest, they say. I am on day 5 of my re-start. so far going okay.

We just need to focus.

take care

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi lou,

Delighted everything went well for you and the best of luck on your restart.

Day three for me as well on 790:)

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.