Im back...

Cookie_monster

Mum to two!
Sooo I rejoined Body Optimise nearly a week ago. It has been going very well (apart from this evening but I won't go into that now!). I'm determined to shift the last 25/30 odd pounds. It's a struggle but im sure i will get there in the end!

For those who don't remember me... I have a partner of over 6yrs, a son who is 2, I'm vegetarian, 26yrs old, live in Hampshire, and we are trying for a sibling for our little monster! (second cycle so far...).

Julianne.xx

Bodyoptimise is online right? I can't get to a group so with Bodyoptimise would I get the plan etc? Is it worth the money considering I could source the books second hand?

I think its worth it. For me anyway, as i was really struggling to stick on plan, but when I signed up it made me feel much better and it seems easier to stick to. I have all the books etc but they go out of date fast. I find online to be more accurate in that respect. It's personal opinion really whether its worth the money or not. :) Xx

Lol yes it is! ;) OH isnt complaining anyway! Xx

hi and welcome back i have seen some of your posts around the boards from back along, well done on jumping back on the wagon to slimville xxx hope your journey is one that leads to happiness and lots of babies xxx

Thankyou!! It's funny how it can seem so hard but then something clicks and its easy as pie (syn free one obviously lol). I'm happy to be plodding along on SW again. xx

Back