Im back!

tanya.b

Here i go again this is the last time i start a diet because i am going to hit my goal :D
started today and im ready to go any help/advice would be much appreciated i normally give up quite quickly but this time i want it sooooo badly im gonna do it. :)

Welcome tanya

You will find this site very helpful and great for keeping you on track. I suppose the best advice I can give is to weigh and point accurately and if you do have a blip get straight back to plan.

Good luck

hi tanya and welcome to the forums and to WW. I completely agree with vanda - point and weigh everything and also don't be tempted to step on the scales mid week - your weight will fluctuate daily!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

welcome, i new too , i started ww yesterday. 1st class was today. i loved it.

good luck on your journey x

Hello good luck:)

the way to get it to work is your mindset, if you can change it from DIET to life plan your 1/2 way there.

Most of us have tried and tried again but they aren't failures they are lessons and we can learn from them just make this time the time you pass the lesson and make it to target

You can do it, read some diaries , join the challenges and enjoy the shrinking you WHY because you deserve it :) xxx

just keep chipping away, thats what i'm doing now, no fast short cuts, i'm in it for the long haul now x

Hi Tanya, I'm new to miniMins too, there's so much advice and support on here. Like size102b said, it's a life plan and the good thing about WW is that no food is forbidden, you can save your points if you've got a meal out for instance, so it's great to slot into your life.

Best of luck. :)

Back