I'M BACK!!!!

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Hi Guys & Gals

Hope you're all doing well......Came back from the Download Festival monday & this is the first chance i've had to get on line. Had an amazing time, in 4 days i only managed to get about 18 hours sleep, so i've been trying to catch up on it.

My good plans of following CD whilst i was away completely went out of the window...Oops! But care's i had a great time & loved every minute of it, already planning next years!!!

Tonight i'm gonna have to face the music at WI & see how much damage i've done! :confused: I'll update my diary with the results....xxx

Hi Mandi

Glad you had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

and of course glad your back:D

I'm sure you won't have done too much damage with regards the diet, and if a few extra lbs go on, well it'll take no time to get it off again, and sounds like it was worth it!!!!

Tracey
x

Welcome back Fuzzy's glad you had a great time! What bands did you end up seeing??

Good luck with the weigh in!! x

Glad you had a great time Fuzzys!!!

Man I'd LOVE to see Marilyn Manson, Bowling for Soup, Evanescence & Iron Maiden. Crikey, you managed to see a good lot of bands there! Got more hope in getting around as many as poss at Glasto now! You have Ozzy soon too don't you? Brillianta! x

Back