• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'M BACK!!!!

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Hi Guys & Gals

Hope you're all doing well......Came back from the Download Festival monday & this is the first chance i've had to get on line. Had an amazing time, in 4 days i only managed to get about 18 hours sleep, so i've been trying to catch up on it.

My good plans of following CD whilst i was away completely went out of the window...Oops! But care's i had a great time & loved every minute of it, already planning next years!!!

Tonight i'm gonna have to face the music at WI & see how much damage i've done! :confused: I'll update my diary with the results....xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Mandi

Glad you had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

and of course glad your back:D

I'm sure you won't have done too much damage with regards the diet, and if a few extra lbs go on, well it'll take no time to get it off again, and sounds like it was worth it!!!!

Tracey
x

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome back Fuzzy's glad you had a great time! What bands did you end up seeing??

Good luck with the weigh in!! x

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Thanx for the welcome back, had a really amazing time the weather was great aswel. Saw so many bands Arctic here's a few of them:
Hinder
Megadeath
My Chemical Romance
Aiden
30 Seconds to Mars
Bowling For Soup
Machine Head
Slayer
Marilyn Manson
Motley Crue
Paradise Lost
Napalm Death
Stone Sour
Evanescence
Iron Maiden

And many more!!!!

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Glad you had a great time Fuzzys!!!

Man I'd LOVE to see Marilyn Manson, Bowling for Soup, Evanescence & Iron Maiden. Crikey, you managed to see a good lot of bands there! Got more hope in getting around as many as poss at Glasto now! You have Ozzy soon too don't you? Brillianta! x