• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back!!!

The holiday was AMAZING and despite my promise to myself I was extremely naughty food wise, clearly NO self control exists in the caribbean!!!

Although I've never met you, I can't beleive how much I missed you guys! I can't wait to get some quality time on here and catch up with how you have all been doing.

I am going to have a cheeky peek at the scales tomorrow morning to see what the damage is, then I have until Saturday to make as much of a dent as I can before my official weigh in... wish me luck!!!

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome back!!!! :D Glad you had a good holiday, and you were totally allowed to be naughty... good on you! :p

Looking forward to seeing how you get on! :)

Thanks Lozzy, I'm hating the thought of going back to work tomorrow, but after doing nothing for two weeks I think my brain and my metabolism are going to appreciate it!!!

How have you been getting on?

xxx

Cheeky peeky this morning... I've only put on 2lbs!!! Wahoo!!! Going to try my best to knock as much of this off as possible by Saturday, COME ON!!!

I know! I can't believe it! I ate pancakes with syrup, chips, burgers, hotdogs and drank a huge amount of full fat coke and alcohol.

I don't deserve such a small amount of weight gain but I am extremely grateful to the weight loss gods for this gift and I have been on track ever since getting home and feel really positive about shifting some more weight before Christmas.

Congrats on the healthy BMI Meltdown, I can't wait till I get there!!!

xxx