I'm back...

mousey81

Hi Everyone,

For those that have been around a while, you may recall me using LT back in 2008, losing plenty of weight but not maintaining as slipped into old habits around my sister's wedding :sigh:

I briefly resurfaced, promising to restart in Jan 2009... tried to get into to it but cheated and gave up in a matter of weeks :wave_cry:

Then I promised myself I'd do WW, but that never quite happened, always making other excuses like too busy with work, working away so have to eat out, deserve a treat as work hard etc... :break_diet:

BUT last Tuesday I decided enough was enough and went back to the chemist. Bought 1 week of LT and have managed to get through to my first weigh in tomorrow.

I felt I needed another drastic kick up the bottom to help me focus, and so far have lost 7 lb since Tuesday. My only disappointment is that on Friday I had lost 10lb, and even though I haven't cheated I now weigh heavier ??

Anyway, it's good to be back and I'll keep you all informed of tomorrow's weigh in.

Phil
x

Sorry to hear about the slipping back into old habits and such like, but good luck for this time :) Theres a great community here behind you!

Back