I'm back...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mousey81, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mousey81

mousey81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.6lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    VLCD - Exante
    Hi Everyone,

For those that have been around a while, you may recall me using LT back in 2008, losing plenty of weight but not maintaining as slipped into old habits around my sister's wedding :sigh:

I briefly resurfaced, promising to restart in Jan 2009... tried to get into to it but cheated and gave up in a matter of weeks :wave_cry:

Then I promised myself I'd do WW, but that never quite happened, always making other excuses like too busy with work, working away so have to eat out, deserve a treat as work hard etc... :break_diet:

BUT last Tuesday I decided enough was enough and went back to the chemist. Bought 1 week of LT and have managed to get through to my first weigh in tomorrow.

I felt I needed another drastic kick up the bottom to help me focus, and so far have lost 7 lb since Tuesday. My only disappointment is that on Friday I had lost 10lb, and even though I haven't cheated I now weigh heavier ??

Anyway, it's good to be back and I'll keep you all informed of tomorrow's weigh in.

Phil
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Sorry to hear about the slipping back into old habits and such like, but good luck for this time :) Theres a great community here behind you!

4. mousey81

mousey81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.6lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    VLCD - Exante
    Thanks, it's working already with a 9lb loss on week 1 woohoo!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back and good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.