• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im back

Loopyluc

And Again...........
S: 12st6lb
Im BACK! I dropped of the face of the world for a while, christmas, weddings you name it got in the way. Plus the 5.99 a week for ww meetings was causing me distress, so i packed it in.

I have put a little back on, but im back on it again from todays weigh in. I have also taken up running, and am running a 5K in July! wooo :)

So back to the discover plan at home for me :) got my calculator and books - and im on it. Will need support without the meeting, and I know you guys will provide :D

Hello to anyone that remembers me!

And i look forward to chatting to you all again, catching up and loosing weight!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lozzie Stardust

Fat Geek to Thin Geek
S: 15st7lb C: 15st1.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.7 Loss: 0st5.2lb(2.4%)
I'd come back after a year with my tail between my legs... So Welcome Back!!!

Doing old points home with the support of this mighty crew of awesome people and in the past 3 weeks I've lost 8lb so it really does work!

Welcome back again and good luck on your Journey!

S: 14st8lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st5lb(2.45%)
Welcome back - im also doing old points at home - into 5th week and have lost 15lb so im v v pleased with it - this site is amazing for inspiration and tips as im sure you will know - just wanted to say welcome.