Im Back!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 4 September 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Well-Known Member

I spent all of last night in agony with my Gallstones and today am in slight discomfort and its cos I ate a whole load of crap!!

I havent done a number 2 for nearly 2 weeks my Tummy has increased by 5 inches!! (hopefully due to lack of number 2's)

So I am having Colonic irrigation tonight and I am starting SS 100% today, get weighed tomorrow and will not eat again until I am at goal, and hopefully got my probs sorted out!!!

So if I come on here moaning about eating remind me about this post!!!

Thanks for your help and motivation over the week!

Anna xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Well-Known Member

aaaawww Anna, you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon. Are you having the opp for your Gallbladder??

I hope your colonic sorts you out, 2 weeks is a very long time to go without doing a no. 2. OMG, your tummy must be painful.

GOOD LUCK
    best wishes

xx sj xx

4. bo_lady

bo_lady Well-Known Member

Well the stupid docs are not sure if it is my gall bladder causing the pain or not!! So am having a camera put down my throat into my tummy to have a look if there is anything wrong with my stomach first!!!
    But I think it is Gallstones cos it reacts with wot I eat!!!!

I really hope it sorts it out too, cos with 5 inches on I can really notice it and thats kind of helped me get back on to SS, cos can see what I used to look like!!!

5. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Well-Known Member

aawww good luck with the camera hun, I'm not a doctor but sounds like gallstones to me. I believe the stones are little pieces of calcium that have built up and they look like Gravel, my Dad had the opp a number of years ago now and we saw his stones in a pot (nice) and they were litterally stones. I believe the pain is dreadful and you get it when passing a stone,...not sure what route it takes but I believe that's when you get the pain.

I wish you luck with it all hun.

xx sj xx