Im Back!!!

bo_lady

I spent all of last night in agony with my Gallstones and today am in slight discomfort and its cos I ate a whole load of crap!!

I havent done a number 2 for nearly 2 weeks my Tummy has increased by 5 inches!! (hopefully due to lack of number 2's)

So I am having Colonic irrigation tonight and I am starting SS 100% today, get weighed tomorrow and will not eat again until I am at goal, and hopefully got my probs sorted out!!!

So if I come on here moaning about eating remind me about this post!!!

Thanks for your help and motivation over the week!

Anna xxx

aaaawww Anna, you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon. Are you having the opp for your Gallbladder??

I hope your colonic sorts you out, 2 weeks is a very long time to go without doing a no. 2. OMG, your tummy must be painful.

GOOD LUCK
best wishes

xx sj xx

Well the stupid docs are not sure if it is my gall bladder causing the pain or not!! So am having a camera put down my throat into my tummy to have a look if there is anything wrong with my stomach first!!!
But I think it is Gallstones cos it reacts with wot I eat!!!!

I really hope it sorts it out too, cos with 5 inches on I can really notice it and thats kind of helped me get back on to SS, cos can see what I used to look like!!!

aawww good luck with the camera hun, I'm not a doctor but sounds like gallstones to me. I believe the stones are little pieces of calcium that have built up and they look like Gravel, my Dad had the opp a number of years ago now and we saw his stones in a pot (nice) and they were litterally stones. I believe the pain is dreadful and you get it when passing a stone,...not sure what route it takes but I believe that's when you get the pain.

I wish you luck with it all hun.

xx sj xx

Back