I'm back

hi cherry getting on great thanks for asking :) feel so much happier and excited, so times bad thoughts come into my head and then I just say im not givin up so why am I thinkin about food and it goes away :)

How are u getting on hun? X

Hope this week's going well for you Yes We Can! Stay positive and you'll fly through it!

x S

hi shivie im gettin on grand hangin in there even though bad weigh in! Cant see myself givin up now hopefully stays that way! How are u doing back in the swing of things?

thanks 4 askin :) x

Forgot to bring my shake to work with me this morning :(:(:(:( its going to be along day until I get home :( does anyone else find that they can't get asleep at night? Ive found that the last 4 or so nights ??? x

I dont have anything to drink after about 8 then i'm not up weeing!!! This may help!!! x

Thanks Dee but I don't be awake because I need to go toilet I think I might be having shakes too late (8pm) and I'm still buzzing by the time I go to bed at 11.30 or something! Ah well I still have plenty of energy to get through the day so small price to pay for weight loss :) x

I lost 4lbs in the first weigh in (expecting to loss more this week fingers crossed) but if I lost an average of 4lbs per week it will take me 54 days to get to target !! this is lossing 0.5714 lbs per day :) x

hi shivie im gettin on grand hangin in there even though bad weigh in! Cant see myself givin up now hopefully stays that way! How are u doing back in the swing of things?

thanks 4 askin :) x

Hi hun, there'll always be the good results that make up for the not-so-great ones so don't dwell on it. Hit this week head-on and you'll fly towards goal! I don't really mind about the scales readings any more, it's how good it feels to not feel like my waistband is going to slice me in two that makes it all so worthwhile! Feeling great and in control thanks hun. We'll DO this!

x S

Hey all going for weigh in tomorrow! I only got weighed in on Monday but I want to change my weigh in day to Sat because the women in the chemist that day is soooo nice plus it's easier for me to go instead of rushing out of work on a monday evening. Fingers crossed im happier than last weigh in :) x

Good luck babe...you can be proud of yourself no matter what!

x S

Good luck babe...you can be proud of yourself no matter what!

x S

Thanks shivie anyone that can stay on this diet must be proud of themselves :) :clap::clap::clap: x

Hey all going for weigh in tomorrow! I only got weighed in on Monday but I want to change my weigh in day to Sat because the women in the chemist that day is soooo nice plus it's easier for me to go instead of rushing out of work on a monday evening. Fingers crossed im happier than last weigh in :) x
I find a saturday weigh keeps you motivated!!!

Everyone has a favoured day for WI ;) ...just need to find your day :D x x x

How did you get on babe?

xx

Hey Den and Tru

Weigh in was good I lost 7lbs between Monday and Saturday so I was delighted :) roll on next week although not expecting much next week because its week 3. Sorry haven't had much time to log on to this the wkend :( Hope all is well with you ladies I've been loggin on quickly and seeing how you all were getting on :) it's been a good wkend for all as I can see :) x

Well done on your -7!!! Your doing great!!! X

Thanks Dee hope refeed is going well and your able to increase your running :) x

Back