I'm back

Well done Yes we can :D ...7lbs is a great loss :D

Make sure you drink plenty this week ...I found week 3 was a static week for me...but I hadn't drunk my usual amount of water x x x

Well done Yes we can :D ...7lbs is a great loss :D

Make sure you drink plenty this week ...I found week 3 was a static week for me...but I hadn't drunk my usual amount of water x x x

As I read this i reach for my water :) Ive found myself its harder to drink the water but trying my best I make sure I get the min of 2 litres :) thanks hun x

Well just thought I'd update my diary :) I'm on day 17 and yesterday and so far today haven't been bad at all !! I think I was bad the other days because I didnt have my shake until 6pm, it must bring me down, so from now on im going to try my best to have my second shake between 3pm - 4pm. Just having a cup of tea now so I last until after 3 for my second shake. I find that I am getting grumbly stomach at meal times even though last time I was on this I was never hungry and forced the shakes into me Weird !! I find now that Im hungry quicker after my lunch time shake like I need to have another shake only 3 hours after !!

So im hanging on in there and very focused dreading xmas coming up and getting back on this in Jan but I will do it I have no choice :) I had a look at my packet of shakes last night and I have enough to last me until next sat (3rd Dec) so think ill skip my weigh in this Sat and save myself €65, dont really have the guts to go to the chemist and just ask them to weigh me and then say oh I dont need shakes!! ill weigh myself at home (my wii fit scales is same as chemist) so that should keep me going :) just looking there 2nd Dec is so close time is flying :)

Really dont no what i would do without all the support from here so glad I found this site and so raging I didn't find it years ago ! There are some amazing people here and I just love seeing their losses each week :) X

Well just thought I'd update my diary :) I'm on day 17 and yesterday and so far today haven't been bad at all !! I think I was bad the other days because I didnt have my shake until 6pm, it must bring me down, so from now on im going to try my best to have my second shake between 3pm - 4pm. Just having a cup of tea now so I last until after 3 for my second shake. I find that I am getting grumbly stomach at meal times even though last time I was on this I was never hungry and forced the shakes into me Weird !! I find now that Im hungry quicker after my lunch time shake like I need to have another shake only 3 hours after !!

So im hanging on in there and very focused dreading xmas coming up and getting back on this in Jan but I will do it I have no choice :) I had a look at my packet of shakes last night and I
have enough to last me until next sat (3rd Dec) so think ill skip my weigh in this Sat and save myself €65, dont really have the guts to go to the chemist and just ask them to weigh me and then say oh I dont need shakes!! ill weigh myself at home (my wii fit scales is same as chemist) so that should keep me going :) just looking there 2nd Dec is so close time is flying :)

Really dont no what i would do without all the support from here so glad I found this site and so raging I didn't find it years ago ! There are some amazing people here and I just love seeing their losses each week :) X

Are you drinking enough water hun? That should fill you up!

x

Yeah im defo drinkin enough might try up it a bit! Drink more tea that seems to take away the hunger! U see im not much of a tea drinker normally dont want to get addicted to it! X

I'm having a hungry day so far :(

Thanks Katie :) dont worry im not caving just having a moan :) x

Thanks Katie :) dont worry im not caving just having a moan :) x

You're awesome, keep it up! And moan anytime, that's what we're here for hun!

x S

You're awesome, keep it up! And moan anytime, that's what we're here for hun!

x S

Thanks shivie right back at you :) How are you getting on hun ?? x

Had a rough old time re-starting so I feel your hunger pain! After a few false starts I'm back to lose what I regained on 3 weeks off (10lbs ahhhh!) and to hopefully get close enough to goal by Christmas. Not counting the days at all any more just taking each one as it comes & downing the old H2O as best I can!
It's cooooold in Dublin today where I work so plenty of hot coffees are helping....also making me very jittery so I've spring-cleaned the whole practice....the podiatrist will be most impressed on Monday morning!!
Keeping busy really helps actually....must keep the momentum up and get cracking on the neglected housework later!!
Keep up the great work hun, STAY STRONG! WE CAN DO THIS!

X S

Mini Goal -> Last year I went to my christmas work party I felt nice as I had my hair all done dress etc I was at the bar and there was a guy I worked with there and he called me my name and added saurus to the end of it which effectively was calling me a dinosaur I was soooo upset I spent about an hour in the bathroom toilet crying silently to myself until I could get the guts to walk out of the bathroom and straight out to a taxi (was afraid of running into someone) I went home and cried all night. Don't no why I was so upset because I normally don't let horrible people like that get me down I would laugh at them but for some reason this just really upset me I think I started thinking do they all look at me like that. I swore to myself I would never go to another work thing but I have really good work friends so I got over it.

The guy doesn't work with us anymore but I am going to the Christmas party on the 16th Dec and a mini goal of mine is to get into the size 14 dress I have got for it (I currently have it in a size 16 but tried on the 14 today and its a tad bit tight but going to change it and hope it fits by the 16th) so fingers crossed ! x

Hunny that guy is a prick. I'd have chucked a drink over him! Then I'd have told him real beauty is beneath the skin and he resembles the elephant man and he should get in touch with Santa and ask for a new personality for Christmas. Never ever let anyone speak to you like that ever again - regardless of your size. From what I've read from your posts so far you are lovely. You get to your work-do and you shake your booty - be it size 16 or size 14. We all hide away when we're not comfortable in our skin but we have a right to be treated with respect and to have FUN regardless of our size.

You will achieve your goal but do it for you and for your health - not because of what some horrible pig said. I'm routing for you every inch of the way and the only thing people will be calling you soon is sexy-saurus!!!

xx

josiejojojo said:
Hunny that guy is a prick. I'd have chucked a drink over him! Then I'd have told him real beauty is beneath the skin and he resembles the elephant man and he should get in touch with Santa and ask for a new personality for Christmas. Never ever let anyone speak to you like that ever again - regardless of your size. From what I've read from your posts so far you are lovely. You get to your work-do and you shake your booty - be it size 16 or size 14. We all hide away when we're not comfortable in our skin but we have a right to be treated with respect and to have FUN regardless of our size.

You will achieve your goal but do it for you and for your health - not because of what some horrible pig said. I'm routing for you every inch of the way and the only thing people will be calling you soon is sexy-saurus!!!

xx

Damn right girl!!! Xx

xx

Oh thanks for much josie you made me laugh elephant man :) No I won't ever let anyone speak to me like that i'll just laugh in their face :) I am doing this diet for me and for my happiness I'm so determined every week I gain a little more confidence which keeps me focused ! I got my size 14 dress today so I am hanging that on my Wardrope which will keep me going :)

Thanks a gain hun x

Im on day 20 only 20 more days until xmas refeed half way there :) that was easy NOT lol but a million percent worth it :) x

Ok so im back in business had my two refeed meals on Monday due to fainting and started 100% yesterday. So far I have no side effects i.e. head aches or dizziness so I reckon im still in ketosis which is a god send although shouldn't speak too soon its only day 2! Cant remember when the head aches etc started the last time!! Felt so happy yesterday that im back on this because I REALLY did not want to give it up and what makes it even better is that my family are still supporting me for going back on it. I thought my OH would go mad but he didnt he just said give it one more go but if I start fainting again I will have to come off it. (may not tell him if I faint again lol) Not expecting much at this Sat weigh in but I can defo notice the results in my clothes and im finding bones I never knew I had :)

Hope all is well with everyone x

Back