• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back

Hi Everyone

I'm back I did LT back in August lost 1 stone in 3 weeks then went on holidays and lost the run of myself over the last few months :mad::mad::mad: ended up putting all my weight back on plus 2lbs !! Over the last few months ive tried slimming world and weight watchers and as usual nothing worked :sigh:

So I'm starting back on LT tomorrow and excited about starting back. I'm hoping to stay on this until Feb as I am going to Oz. I was suppose to be going to Oz last week but put it back because of my weight, I really dont want to go travelling being this size.

I've done LT twice before but never got past the 3 week mark so I am praying this time I stick to it!! I would really appreciate anyones help with this aswell the support here is amazing and I will try my best to give my support to others !

Thanks for listening x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
S: 20st1.3lb C: 20st1.3lb G: 17st2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome back and I hope your journey is a good one :) x x x You CAN do this :) x x x

Thanks Trueleame we all can do this :) Well done on your loss so far !! x

Thanks Deezer and I'm so glad to see you have stuck with it and done brilliantly!!!

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome back! Keep strong and remember your goals that will get you past the three week Mark :) xx

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
S: 20st1.3lb C: 20st1.3lb G: 17st2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Week 3 was a sucker! ...lets face it all the weeks are tough but you learn to deal with the issues that cause the problems ;) x x x

Thanks guys wohoo day 1 is here and I've had my first shake :) so excited to be starting again :) so determined to stick it out this time dont even think ill come off it for Christmas!!! Do you guys reckon I could loss 3 stone in 3 months or is that target too high? x

Well heres hoping !! God i was so excited this morning now im like oh no lol x

Its only day 1 and I'm already freezing !! Ive been fighting with my mam all week because she has the house like a fernace Ill be glad of it now and it will be her telling me to turn the heat off :)

Well last night was absolute hell I was so sick I felt like I need to vomit (although dont no what would have come up) my head was banging but thank god woke up today and was ok first thing I done was take tablets not even giving myself a chance to get a head ache!!

Today my stomach just wont stop rumbelling im in a room with two work collegues and I'd say they are thinking god what is wrong with her lol Roll on day 4 tomorrow !!

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
You'll feel better soon!!! You really will....

Get that water down you!! Fizzy will help keep you feeling full!!! x

Thanks Dee but unfortunely I dont like sparkling water :( the last time I was on LT I tried one and it kept repeating on me and all I could taste was them revolting shakes lol 3 times a day is bad enough tasting them things dont want to taste them anymore lol x

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
Thanks Dee but unfortunely I dont like sparkling water :( the last time I was on LT I tried one and it kept repeating on me and all I could taste was them revolting shakes lol 3 times a day is bad enough tasting them things dont want to taste them anymore lol x
Crikey!! I'm out of ideas then lol.... tea??? Lol...

Tea is a good one haven't had one yet but will do when I start feeling like an ice block again :) x