Im back

bride10

After a horrid week I am back in Ss today. I got stressed and ate and atw. 4.5 months left for wedding and 6 stones to loose. Possible?

This time no messing around for me. This forum will be my best friend.

It'll be difficult to lose 6st, but you definitely lose a lot more weight than if you don't start SS!

I too am losing for my wedding. Everytime you're tempted to cheat - imagine yourself walking down the aisle at your current weight. Then imagine the same scene at your goal weight. Keeps me on plan everytime! :)
Good luck!

Are you going to be 100% through Christmas?

You are likely to lose about a stone a month - but if you are eating over Christmas you'll need to take about a half stone gain into account (as your body will refill your glycogen/water stores)

So I expect you'll do 4stone - though if you're 100% and do loads of water - you could do up to 5 and a half!

Yes 100% during xmas.
How much water shoul i drink to maximise weight loss?

This diet is my last option. Fingers crossed i can post pictures of a slim me in 4 months

Everyone is different. The minimum each day is 2.25litres.
I aim for 4. So typically I consistently do 3.
When I manage 4 a day - I definitely see an increase in my loss that week.

Good luck!

Thanks a bunch for your help. Hope your journey is also smooth and pleasant!

I need to know whether I can add a teeny weeny amount of no added sugar squash into my water?

bride10 said:
Thanks a bunch for your help. Hope your journey is also smooth and pleasant!

I need to know whether I can add a teeny weeny amount of no added sugar squash into my water?

According to CD rules you can't. CD do have water flavouring you can use.
Some people do tweak the diet for them though. If it works for you then I believe doing CD with tweaks is better than not doing CD.

you'd need to check if it has citric acid. citric acid can take you out of ketosis, especially if you haven't been in keto for long.

Back