Im back

elle82

As of 2morrow I'm back :)...had a few days break really needed it! And I'm back on till 5th of march hope I can do it..as I've read on here any one who's had a break finds it hard to get back on can't wait

Welcome back Elle you know the score three to four days and you'll be in ketosis glad you back on track ! X

Thanks guys I'm excited and dreading it I'm also hoping ketosis isn't to bad but I've put in my mind I'm defo doing it no blips whooooooooooooo :) and we can defo do this together I've eaten for 4 days and u 2 so hope fully shudnt b to bad :)

Woop woop Elle, let us know how your first day goes!! we can have a moan tomorrow or celebration depending how you get on! Im perking up abit, decided to set myself a task so keep me occupied instead of feeling sorry for myself with this horrid skin infection, so much to my OH's dispare ive started stripping the hallway.ha! the look on his face when he walked in, he just looked at me and said "im not saying a word, whatever you want babe" ha i think he treading on eggshells bless him! hes fab so supportive :) xx

yodayoda said:
can i just ask, when people have had a blip and ate a meal - do you stil manage to lose weight that week or just a smaller loss or gain??? im going to a friends bday do end of march and (paid for a while ago) will be eating a meal, do i have to refeed for the week to prepare for it or just do it and be prepared not to lose that week

I'm not sure Hun I've only ever given up and gone back on it after months never gone to weigh in when I have eaten..but if I was in ur situation I would eat just the one meal at the birthday don't over do it and just go straight back on it the next day because when u eat more than once it's even harder to get back on good luck with wot u decide :)

Pinklady1911 said:
Woop woop Elle, let us know how your first day goes!! we can have a moan tomorrow or celebration depending how you get on! Im perking up abit, decided to set myself a task so keep me occupied instead of feeling sorry for myself with this horrid skin infection, so much to my OH's dispare ive started stripping the hallway.ha! the look on his face when he walked in, he just looked at me and said "im not saying a word, whatever you want babe" ha i think he treading on eggshells bless him! hes fab so supportive :) xx

Glad ur feeling better I started painting the house in my second week lol good luck with it I ended up having to get someone else to do it I had no energy...bless ur oh that's sweet :) I shall probably be having a moan tomorrow lol I'm excited but same time dreading it :( but I have to do it I need to get into a 12 by march

elle82 said:
Glad ur feeling better I started painting the house in my second week lol good luck with it I ended up having to get someone else to do it I had no energy...bless ur oh that's sweet :) I shall probably be having a moan tomorrow lol I'm excited but same time dreading it :( but I have to do it I need to get into a 12 by march

Am with you Elle am also dreading morrow but we will do it. X

Yeah i know what you mean with the dreading it but just think of it like medication your taking to make you slim, someone put that on a thread the other day and since then thats what ive been looking on it as! the funny thing is, i dont actually want to eat anymore as im too scared i will put on weight, ive not suffered for 3 weeks to put it all back on again! but we'll see, im sure re-feed in 3 weeks and 3 days! (not that im counting,ha) will be easy enough, theres loads of examples on the re-feed diaries of what to eat, i cant wait to experiment with it! but after that im joining WW to get the last stone or so off :) x

Back