im back

well im on night shift again,its 11.50 and i feel like goin to sleep lol.
Well a week tom and i will be getting me fill yippee:D

Hope your night shift is OK X

Good morning Paula,how are you doing now hun?Sound slike the fancy dress party went well!!

Just thought id pop my head round the door! ............ Hoping your ok :).....

Hi guys,im ok just really tired.My fill has been moved to friday next week from wednesday.Thats cool ,thats my birthday.I hate not being able to catch up with you all.I will be back on as normal over the next couple of daysxx

Oooh how cool, it'll be a double celebration now! :D

Thanks for all your messages,im at work but just nipped on to have a sneaky look as i havnt been on much over the last couple of days.Well in oz its mothers day tommorrow and im going out for a meal with my hubby and 2 kids.Im at work till 3 then going out.I need to be carefukl what i eat as ive been struggling with bread and rice this weekxx

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your meal out X

Morning Paula! .. have a lovely weekend and happy mothers day :) .. have a lovely meal xx

Thanks guys,i had a lovely meal out.I had a starter when the others had a main meal ha ha.

I cant beleive how our brain plays tricks with us,since having this op done i feel fatter and have had more comments off the kids at work calling me big girl and fatty.OUCH.

Anyway we were talking last night when we were out having this meal and my son whos 14 in november told me he was offered weed at school.I am absolutly gutted i knew it was bound to happen but wow how scary.
Well sorry for rabeting,ive got a day off today so im gonna meet up with a friend for lunch xx

Ooo Paula! .. i dread my daughter coming home from school and telling me things like this! she has told me about a couple of people she knows smoking etc and im like ~eeeeeeeekkk~ .. Luckily i know she hates smoking and cant even bare to stand next to anyone that is smoking so think im safe lol ....
Enjoy your lunch out and your day off xxx

Glad you had a nice meal yesterday chick. Hope you had a nice day out with your friend X

Hi guys, i think i must be so daft when it comes to my kids.I think that i can shield them from all the sex drugs etc.Its mad though considering the job i do lol.

Well the fill is fri and my weigh in is the following week yippee.

I had a nice luch i ordered lemon chicken risotto and could only eat a quarter lol.
Hope your all goodxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya hun how u doing cant wait to see how much u lost xxxx

Hey Paula,
How are ya?
I know where you're coming from with the teenage kid stuff. I close my ears and sing when I hear my teenage daughter on the phone.Lol
Hope you're well.
L x

cant wait till your weigh in x

HI GUYS IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT MESELF.i DONT WANT TO GET TOO EXCITED AS I THINK THE WEIGHT REALLY STARTS TO COME OFF AFTER YOUR FIRST FILL WHICH IS FRIDAY.

wELL I AM BLOODY COLD IVE JUST PUT MY LITTLE HEATER ON.tHE SUMMER HAS DEFINATLY GONE NOW I THINK YESTERDAY WAS 22 LOLXX

Back