im back

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by paula 36, 12 November 2007 Social URL.

1. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi guys, im finally back .Yippee ive missed you all so much.I joined ww last week as i has put on 10 pounds since getting here :cry:.I tried to do the cambridge but i kept failing as it seemed to be a lot harder here than the uk.Ive got my first weigh in tonite so i will let you all know how im getting on.I will do a new tracker etc.It is so blooooooooooody hot its 37 today and the rental were in has no air con :cry:.It is really lovely here and i wished i had done it sooner.It seems a life time ago i spoke to you all,everyone is gonna be fighting to get on as its only been up and running for an hour but i will do my darndest to get on here as much as i can.
    It will take me some time to catch up but im back:talk017::talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello hello hello god youve been missed glad to see you back mate ive been really naughty and neglecting my thread so i better go over and update christ how long have i got xxxxx

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hello sweet ive just been looking for your thread,how you doin.Right girl we need to kick some ass and get this weight offxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    just updated

6. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    Hi Andi

Glad to see you back and to hear everything is as you had hoped.

X

7. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante

didnt realise andi had emigrated too lol !!!

8. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    PPPAAAUUUULLLLAAAAAA!!

Yipeeeeeeee you're back ..... and KK where have you been?? Thought you had left the country too!!!!

Glad to see you are both ok!

xx

9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Welcome back you!! Glad you're enjoying it over there - wish I could jet off and do the same!

10. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Paula hun, great to see you back on the boards. Wish we had it 37 degrees, its bloomin freezing here. Keep us posted with your progress hun, and welcome back !! xxxx

11. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hi guys,had my first weigh in lost 6 pounds so thats absolutly fab.Its so lovely to be back and speak to you all ,i must catch up to see how your all doing.I cant beleive how near we are to xmas and its bloody boiling.The lady we stayed with when we came over invited us for xmas day so thats cool,aparantly its a barbi breakfast beach and a barby lunch HOW WEIRD it certainly wont seem like xmas lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:rolleyes:

12. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    i did try to get in paulas suitcase but sadly didnt fit LOL!!

well done on the loss paula hun xxx

13. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)

Oops - Sorry, I'm a dozy mare - lack of food obviously affecting my brain !!

x

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  15. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    6lbs!!!!!! go you!!!

When we lived in Spain xmas was VERY wierd! They don't celebrate it like we do as they have 3 kings festival on january 6th. Nice tho to be in a different coountry and see what their traditions are!

xx

16. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

Hey Paula!

I was talking to a friend of your's in Tesco tonight....!!! Lorna says hi!! She works in hair dressers I go to and we had many a discussion about LL.... small world or what.... she said her friend who she'd made at LL had just emigrated to Australia and she'd been chatting.... I remember we communicated a while back and you said you went to Liz in Rugby so I put two and two together!!!

Glad to hear your settling in in Oz.... I'm sure it'll be the best decision you've ever made - a friend of mine emigrated out there 3 years ago and loves it so much she said she'll never ever come back to the UK!

I told Lorna to get onto Talk Talk for phone/broadband etc cos they do cheap calls overseas or for you to look into getting a cheap line.... my friend has a package that runs through their computer and she has a local UK number so it costs me nothing to call as I get free weekend/evening calls..... not sure what it's called but definately worth looking into....

Take care.... oh and I hear it's very warm.... lucky you....:D

17. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yay Paula, so lovely to have you back love! And well done on losing 6lb that's fantastic! You sound so happy, really nice to hear from you.
    xx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    lovely to hear from you and that your happy over there! well done on the 6 lb loss - that is fantastic!!

20. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hi guys,mich i cant beleive you no lorna she is sooooooooooooo gorgeous i cant beleive how small this world is.It has been so busy but i def need to get back on here more often as i miss you all xx:)

21. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

HI GUYS,I MUST REDO MY TRACKER ,THE ONLY THING HERE IS EVERYTHING IS DONE IN KILOS WHICH IS A NIGHTMARE.sO WHEN I GET WEIGHED TOMMORROW I WILL CHANGE IT XX

22. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My doctor insists on weighing me in kilos and I hate it, I always ask him to covert it lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.