im back

Hey paula :) ... I think maybe wait and chat to dietician and then suggest the fact youve thought about rejoining and see what they say hun, ya never know they may think its a good idea! ....
Sorry cant offer much else as the way of help! .... hope your ok though
xxxxx

Hey Paula

Just popped in to see how its going for you.

If going to class will help hun then thats what you should do.

xx

Hi guys,well i spoke to hubby bout me goin back to class and he was not happy.He said that i had spent a fortune having surgery so shouldnt need to go to class.The problem i have is i need to be weighed ,if not i slip and then a day can turn into a week.Even though the surgery is fab and im having another fill on wed,i still need to watch what im eating arrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

My name on face book is paula smith,or if you can click on sandys im on there.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww paula ... do you think you could make a point of going to a friends? or weighing at home once a week? or do you need the structure of a class? ..
Or is there a place like boots where you can make a point of going each week? ..
I hope you find a solution hun xx

I know i will move to OZ and you can use my WW scales hehehe

Seriously it something i have been really considering lately, i just cant see a downside lol. My OH says i will have a heart attack about the creepy crawlies though.
I have looked at a couple of websites and although its not something we could do straight away, ( we would need some savins and stuff) its not something i have completly ruled out either :D

We havnt seen anything scary in the 8 months weve been here,our friends say they havnt either theyve been here 2 years.
That sounds great you move here and i will use your scales lolxx

Awww paula ... do you think you could make a point of going to a friends? or weighing at home once a week? or do you need the structure of a class? ..
Or is there a place like boots where you can make a point of going each week? ..
I hope you find a solution hun xx
thanks sweetie,i think i need the class really as im easily led if theres a nice cake in front of me hee heexx

I've done restraint training and felt like you did...huge. Luckily I never needed to use it before I gave up work after having lo.

Actually I could do with a different type of restraint training for when a cake is put infront of me! :D

Sharon

lol,i could do with restraint training everytime im any where near the kitchen.Got my exams today,its bloody tough remembering everything.
Well ive got me fill tommorrow so im gonna av a chat with the surgeonxx

Well my trainings done,thank goodness.
Ive got my fill tommorrow so im hopeing im gonna have a huge restriction lolxx

Well ive decided im gonna join ww tommorrow.I need to find out my weight each week as goin to the dietatician every few weeks is not enough.

Im looking forward to going back to class

well i seem to be talking to meself at the minute on here.

I joined my ww class today.I hadnt lost anymore so need to get cracked onxx

Good luck with the start.... hope you're a big loser!! ;-) xx

thanks for all your replys,i felt like billy no mates lol.

Since i had my fill on wednesday ive been really sick again.This happened to me last time .

Well im really determined and im going to attempt to have 1 poached egg on toast and hope it stays downxx

hey billy hope your ok mate xxxxx

Paula ihope your ok! I think it was the right decision to go back to class! Youve got a weekly w.i and somone there to talk to if needed! and support!
Hope your feeling a bit better after the fill! ..
Sorry ive not posted for a while have been soooooooooo busy

xxx

Hey paula best of luck with WW

Paula ihope your ok! I think it was the right decision to go back to class! Youve got a weekly w.i and somone there to talk to if needed! and support!
Hope your feeling a bit better after the fill! ..
Sorry ive not posted for a while have been soooooooooo busy

xxx
hope your ok and thanksxx

Back