im back

Just enjoy it Paula,as a mum im sure you dont get much time to do this. xx

Glad to see your takin it easy Paula!
Did they say what way the losses will be?
Do you have a meal plan or anything like that?

hi chick ,we sort of for the first 2 weeks have soups,icecream,smoothies shakes etc.Then after 2 weeks we introduce normal eating.
The weight loss can vary from person to person.I know someone who lost 14kgs in 2 weeks.I dont know how big she was or anything its a friend of a friendxx

Wow really!! thats amazing :eek:
Is it really weird getting full so much quicker?

yeah it seems really strange having a few mouth fulls then feeling full.I supposse its like a journey i will learn more as i travel along.
How you doin loveyxx

Yeah coarse ya will!!

Im doin good tanx, today is the start of my 5th week on LT now i honestly dunno where the times goin! :eek:

WOW
Paula your sounding like your doing brilliantly at the mo! ... sounds like your feeling a little better to! .. It must be so strange to feel so full after having somthing small! .. I suppose you will adjust to it all over time! and like you say it is a new adventure for you!

Hugs amazing lady xxx

Hi Paula,
How's it going?
I really can't imagine how it must feel to be full after eating or drinking a small amount.
I am like a bottomless pit!!
Are you just drinking for now?
Suppose you have to careful to get enough calories in to keep you ticking over??
L x

Thanks guys,well i went to see my dietician today so she can see how im doin.
Ive lost 3 kgs since friday so im chuffed.
At the moment i can eat soups,shakes ,smoothies ,custard icecreams and all runny stuff.Next fri i start to eat more mushy stuff like scrambled egg,fish,noodles and ive got a party next say nite so she said i can have a dink yippee.xx

Well done you the loss Paula!!
Say you cant wait for proper food lik some fish ;)
glad your feeling good you sound so much happier x

3kg is a great loss! I have to agree with everyone else... I can't imagine getting full up so quickly, but I bet it'll become normal to you really quickly.

Hope you have another good week, and enjoy your scrambled eggs etc when you finally get to eat them!

Paula ... 3kg is brill! ... way to go you! .... I hope you enjoy the party! and dont go overdoing anything hehe .... Certainly sounds like your on the right track with everything..

Well Done hunny xx

Back