im back

Thanks guys,well i think i will need vitamins or something as my face is full of spots.Thats prob due to not eating much and being sick.
Well yesterday i had a tiny bit of scrambled egg and an icecream and at work i had a tiny bit of potato salad and chicken then was sick.
Ive got loads of cambridge sachets so i might take those to work till i know what i can eat as i feel embarrassed when i need to go to the loo to be sickxx

Awh poor you!!!
Is it normal to be sick after you've had the band filled hun?

Hope your feeling better today x

hiya mate hope your feeling better xxx

Awww paula im sorry to hear your still having a time of it! ... is it a normal thing once youve had a fill? .. and when is it your next at the docs? ... Hope your ok xx

Hope you get over the sickness quickly chick X

Just a quick message to see if you're okay today. It can't be easy but just wait til you see the benefits!!! You're going to be a whole new you. As for the running to the bathroom to be sick thing I'm sure that will settle soon, and you can always have a list of excuses ready just in case! Actually you'd be surprised how little other people even notice these things, everyone is busy with themselves really.
I'm sooo excited for you to see the results x
I don't know much about it really...but I'm excited!!! :)

Am a bit worried about you hun, hope everythings ok - would you maybe mention/call your doc? xx

Hi Paula

Hope you are feeling better, is it today that you have your first WI, if it is then i would ask what they think you could do about the sickness and just put your mind at rest :D, hope your well hunny

Hi guys ,wow well i have lost 5 kgs i am so chuffed.She wants to see me again in 3 weeks as she said she is worried im not eating enough cause of being sick.So i need to eat more often and not get so stressed about eating.

Well ive had an awful day ,had 2 pysically remove a 12 year old girl and she booted me in the stomach right where my scar is .I feel stressed and tired so will catch up with you all tommorrowxx

Hi Paula! .. YAY! on losing brilliant stuff hun! ... Hope the eating/sick thing is slowly sorting itself out !

And next time wear some lead sheeting or somthing and then the lil bugger will do herself some damage and not you! ;) hehe only kidding!

Well done on that fab loss chick! Hope the sickness improves soon. (((hugs)))

Wow that is a fab loss hunny i bet your chuffed to bits. Im glad they are keeping an eye on you and hopefully the kids are not tooooooo norty for you now

Hi Paula

I come to check up on you and you have lost 5 kilos!!!

woooooooo hooooooooo way to go hunni!

xx

WOW! That is sooo great! Well done, you must be feeling chuffed to bits! Hope the sickness has settled or passed and that your system comes around to the new plan soon x As for that kid...what can you say? Society is going to the dogs!!!

Thanks guys,i feel abit better today.I was pretty stressed yesterday.Im just gonna tackle some porridge lolx

WOW well done brilliant loss hun!!!

Want me ta come over and sort that little brat out lol

Back