im back

well done on the weight loss mate and as for the kid kick her where it hurts lolxxxx

Just thought I'd pop into to say Hi and congratulations on your weight loss! xxx

Hi Paula,

Well done on the 5kg off..... sorry to hear you're having such problems eating. Hope you're feeling better soon chick.

Edel.

Hi guys,well im here on night shift.Well my eating is okish ,i need to stay away from the sweet stuff as it slides down too easy lol.Hope everyone has a good weekendxx

Well i had a really good weekend.I cooked a meal sat night for 6 of us then spent the day on the beach yesterday.
I need to stay away from the sweet stuff.Ive jumped on a friends scales and have got away with it this weekend but i cant do it all the timexx

Hiya Paula, how are you keeping its been so long since I was on I am trying to figure out if you had the surgery, I guessing you did. How you getting on? x

:whoopass::whoopass:for the sweet stuff how u doin mate xxxxxx

:whoopass::whoopass:for the sweet stuff how u doin mate xxxxxx
Hi sweet ,yeah im ok.Had a poo day at work had to do 2 restraints,my daughter wants to go back to england and the lad i did the restraints on has just started at my sons school and is in his class arrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhxx

Ohh, Mrs, that sounds rotten.!!! Well done on your 5kgs off, and remember to pamper yourself now and again when things get too much.

As for your Daughter wanting to come back to England, it's probably just a little bit of homesickness and settling in problems. She'll be fine in a while.

Hey Paula ! ... you sound like your having a bit of a time of it at the moment with work! ... everything always seems to happen at once doesnt it?! .. I know when we moved my eldest wanted to return to cornwall for a good year afterwards! It all takes time :) ...

sounds like your doing a fabby job weight wise! ...

~Huggles hunny ~

Well im on night shift,and still got 8 hours to go boo hoo.It always feels so unatural to be working at night.Ive decided to start writing my food down on here so i can keep track.

Breakfast half bowl of special k

lunch one slice of toast with a poached egg and a chocolate scone.

tea one slice of toast with baked beans and an icey pole.

Had a couple of funsize choc barsxx

5KG is brilliant chick, well done. Hope your night shift goes well X

Your doing great pet, hope your feeling better xxx

Back