im back

Come on!

ok guys,i am really thick how do i put pics on ,tell me then i promise i will put them onxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok Paula first you need to upload them to a host site like photobucket

Then click add reply

Go to your picture
Right click and find properties
Copy the entire thing

Come back here find the box with a picture like a mountain and a stamp on it and click it
Hover over the box that appears and click paste to put the whole thing you copied in there

Voila you *should* have a picture

Ooooooooo piccies! did somone mention piccies! lol ...... cant wait to see them xx

hi guys ,well i changed my avatar but hubby couldnt put photos on as it said file to big but we were only putting one photo on nightmarexx

ok so what is 600grams? i have no idea! lol ... That piccie looks really good hun! You look like the mother of a mafia mob LOL
Hope your having a good day!

Well done Paula, going in the right direction. Keep it up. x

600 grams = 1.32277357 pounds!

i get so confused with the kgs and grammes.Thanks for translating that for me.Im at work on night shift boo hooxx

Hello Paula,
I have not seen you on here for a bit,glad your doing ok,woud love to see any pics you have,i had problems loading mine up too.
I can see your doing very well loosing weight.How much more you wanna loose hun? xx

Hi guys,hope your all ok.Im at work at the minute 7 till 3 then 12 hour tommorrow.Im out for a meal tonight so hopefully i will be ok and not sick.I still want to loose 4 stone so as ive said for the last year i will prob be on here till im 90xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No you wont be paula - u can do it and you know you can! Stick to the plan and it cant not work!!! How much have u lost so far and in how long? x

Hi guys,well i went for the meal and i was sick.I ts so difficuly knowing what to choose as to whether the body will take it.I had a starter and it was stuffed mushrooms so only managed to eat 2.The thing that baffles me is any one that has been banded dosnt have problems with eating sweet stuff argh.Altogether i have lost 8 kgs so not doin to bad.Im hopefully meeting up for coffee with other banders this week .So that will be goodxx

Hi Paula

Sorry to hear you didn't manage to enjoy your meal out. I've read from other people who have had bands that they are often sick when they eat out :(

Hey paula! :) .... just popping in to see how you are hunny ...
Hope your okie dokie xxx

hi guys,yeah im ok,got my weigh in on thursday.Im not sure how i will do as ive eaten alot of sweet stuff again.Ive had a real crap weekend at work we had an incident with one our kids at the weekend and i had to report the lady involved then yesterday i found out she has been sacked.I cried most the day as i felt really bad even though i knew i had to reprt itxx

Back