Im back

I get like that, your doing well. I get frustrated just losing 2lb a week but I find on the weeks I lose more some goes back on the following week for some reason but the small losses are staying off

I weigh on Thursday too. Just in time to be erm *good* at the weekend lol. Good luck with it all :D

oasis6918 said:
I get like that, your doing well. I get frustrated just losing 2lb a week but I find on the weeks I lose more some goes back on the following week for some reason but the small losses are staying off

How are you doing yourself? You know i was frustrated but family and friends are saying that i should be happy with anything because all the pounds add up so if i have to lose it slow and steady then im fine with that. I could be hitting the gym and maybe id lose more but for the moment this is fine for me.

Lorna83 said:
I weigh on Thursday too. Just in time to be erm *good* at the weekend lol. Good luck with it all :D

Lol i was out saturday and drank and ate a burger after but i treat myself like that but if i can do that and still lose from 2-3.5 in a week then as long as it works for me i will. How have you been doing?

shinner12 said:
How are you doing yourself? You know i was frustrated but family and friends are saying that i should be happy with anything because all the pounds add up so if i have to lose it slow and steady then im fine with that. I could be hitting the gym and maybe id lose more but for the moment this is fine for me.

Yeah doing great thank, really want to get my next 4lb off to hit 3st down. I'm sure I'll get there in no time.

Think ill post my today diary so far... Let me know if i need to improve it.

Breakfast:
2 wheatabix (heb)
Muller light
Cup of tea

Lunch:
Muller light
Water
Cup of tea
Pasta
Beef mince
15g cheese (1/2 hea)
Tinned tomatoes