I'm back!

Elzibaby

I was an active member of minimins back in 2011 before getting married, I was on the Exante diet and crashed and burned after about 6 months and gained all my weight back + more and ended up around the 18 stone mark in 2012. When I started exante I was around 17.7stone and went down by about 20lbs

So I thought I would give losing weight another go! I'm currently 16stone 1 , I haven't been dieting per say but exercising more and trying to make better choices but I know I can do better.

I really do not want to "feel" like I am on a diet, but I definitely need one! I'll never go back to a VLCD again after my experience with Exante, I've tried slimming world but found it horrifically expensive so what else is there for me to try?

Last July I bought a Siberian Husky puppy in an attempt to bully me into doing exercise, Huskys need a good 1-2 hours vigorous exercise per day otherwise they will destroy your house and everything you love , and I must say it works wonders
:doggy:

Hello,
AS you said you was active user of minimins yet your account showing only 15 posts anyway tell me how much stone you have loose...?

Stats are at the side :)

Height: 5ft3in
Start Date: 18/03/2014
Start Weight: 16st1lb
Current Weight: 16st1lb
Goal Weight: 8st13lb
Goal Date: 25/08/2012

Last time I was on the forum I weighed around
18 stone

Back