1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm back!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Elzibaby, 18 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Elzibaby

Elzibaby Active Member

I was an active member of minimins back in 2011 before getting married, I was on the Exante diet and crashed and burned after about 6 months and gained all my weight back + more and ended up around the 18 stone mark in 2012. When I started exante I was around 17.7stone and went down by about 20lbs

So I thought I would give losing weight another go! I'm currently 16stone 1 , I haven't been dieting per say but exercising more and trying to make better choices but I know I can do better.

I really do not want to "feel" like I am on a diet, but I definitely need one! I'll never go back to a VLCD again after my experience with Exante, I've tried slimming world but found it horrifically expensive so what else is there for me to try?

Last July I bought a Siberian Husky puppy in an attempt to bully me into doing exercise, Huskys need a good 1-2 hours vigorous exercise per day otherwise they will destroy your house and everything you love , and I must say it works wonders
    :doggy:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sagagr

sagagr Active Member

Hello,
    AS you said you was active user of minimins yet your account showing only 15 posts anyway tell me how much stone you have loose...?

4. Elzibaby

Elzibaby Active Member

Stats are at the side :)

Height: 5ft3in
    Start Date: 18/03/2014
    Start Weight: 16st1lb
    Current Weight: 16st1lb
    Goal Weight: 8st13lb
    Goal Date: 25/08/2012

Last time I was on the forum I weighed around
    18 stone