im back

lillie

weighs a lot less
hi everyone just got back and had to log on straight away to see how you are all doing ,you all seem to be doing soooo well !! well ive done ok with the eating on holiday i really watched what i was having at meal times and i didnt pick at all however the drinking was a bit more of a challenge and to be honest i got drunk 3 nights out of the 4 so god knows how much i will have put on .Ive decided not go go on the scales until i go the chemists on wednesday but as of tommorow im back on the lt wish me look xxlillie

About time, there all picking on me lill:cry::D x

Welcome Back lillie :) Glad you enjoyed your holiday. I am sure by wednesday you should at least be back to what you was before you went away on holiday. Good luck with re-starting :)

omg! You have lost loads of weight! You look really slim! wow!!

Its up to you if you want to weight yourself. Theres no harm, you know that you would have at least put on water.... actually did you do a refeed? If you did then you might have only put on a few lbs? Well up to you, but dont be disheartened if you have put on xx

Waahhheeeyyyyyy looking good ther lill, and with horizontal stripes........ smart ass!:p xx

This site as turned into a pretty people forum Id better get my skates on

I am sooo glad you're back honey! Hope you had a great time, heres me worried about drinking and you're off getting p***ed every night lol! You look fantastic hun by the way so much slimmer xxx

thanks tracy and i have just been on the scales ive put 4 pounds on thats with doing the refeed and drinking like a fish so hopefully i will have lost that by my weigh in i must say im not looking forward to the next couple of days but when i saw the new photo compaired to the preLT one it has made me more determinded xx

Damn right Lil look at you hun!! You look totally different so get straight back on it xxx

no?

hi everyone just to let you all know i havent restarted yet as im really ill ive been in bed since saturday morning and only just feel like im starting to get a bit better i will be restarting asap but didnt think it would be a good idea while i feel like this xx

Nah give yourself a break hun xxx

Oi Lill get that soup down your neck:p xxx

Back