• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm Back

I switched to CD three weeks ago from being on Lipotrim for 9 weeks, and every week on CD I only lost 1 pound! :cry:
I got really down and ate and drank myself silly for a couple of days after my third W/I finding out I had only lost another pound, so I'm back getting into ketosis on lipo to give it another go! :rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Woohoo good old LT good luck Lulu xx

Good luck lulu :)

Shazpaz

Oh no....don't say that. I've switched to CD.

Good luck with lipo hun. We know it works.xx

just an update - i had the roughest week ever this week, getting into ketosis was far worst the second time for me - but today was my weigh in and i lost 8lbs!!!!!! :D:D all worth it!

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
S: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb
Well done lulu xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well done hun any regrets about coming back? xx

Brilliant lulu thats great news:) x

Shazpaz

Well done Lulu. What a great loss.

Well done Lulu. I must admit I tried CD for a few weeks and didn't lose anything (I am trying to "tweak" my weight, as gained a few pesky pounds whilst giving up smoking) In fact, one week I actually gained a pound. I couldn't understand it as it is basically the same as LT and as far as I am aware, made by the same people. Went back on LT and lost 5lbs in 3 days! I lurv LT x x x

Shazpaz

I've just done my first week on CD (switched coz I was a bit bored of LT) and I lost 7lbs........we are all different.