im back !

Well done vodaka :) .. which bit of cornwall are you going to ?? .... I always get homesick when i think of cornwall theres nowhere else quite like it xxx

We are off to Redruth, i havent been to Cornwall since i was a kid but im really looking forward to it. They are also letting us take the dog so im expecting to get some nice walks in while im there :D

My mum's auntie and uncle lived in Goonhavern then Perranporth so we went all the time when we were kids. I love Cornwall.

OMG Have i actually been eating for 5 WHOLE days
I havent been keeping up we have totally redecorated the flat in the last week, ripped out all the old wood and skirting replaced everything, painted laid laminate wood flooring and it has been soooo long and hard but definatly worth it. i LOVE my new lounge so much, its nearly finnished now but oh how the diet suffered. We have been so tired ( and skint ) we have had to just make do and use what was in the freezer, it was left in there cos i had bought it and figured out the points, decided they were too high and left them but this week thats all there has been.

I havent done too badly though i have WI today and was expecting much worse so im back on track today and will try desperatly to catch up with everyones threads but cant promise as you have all been soooooooo chatty lol

Good Luck for w.i today :) ... sounds like youve been extra busy! weve got laminate in our lounge and i LOVE it so easy to keep clean! .... just want a leather sofa to go with it now! lol ....

I was from Penzance so only about 20 mins from redruth! ... its pretty central there ... truro is nice .... ummm helston is nice also and a few nice walks thro woodland etc ... I bet you'll have a lovely time xx

Well my WI definatly wasnt as bad as it could have been. I was expecting FAR worse.

Yesterday Oh and me took the dog out for a 2 hour walk and it was sooooo far, and all hilly :eek::eek: I was the one at the back who kept complaining :giggle:
Then i went to my new job, 2 hours cleaning at the local school with my mum, again quite hard work and home for a pasta bake which wasnt actually that nice. I stuck to my points all day and can feel the muscles i used this morning :clap:

Lol i had to go look, i knew it wasnt bad but i didnt know what it was...... 3lb up and BELIEVE me for the amount of food i consumed that is a good result :rolleyes::rolleyes:

lol vodka! i wish i had your attitude! i gained a half this week and was devastaed - i was so good as well!!!

lol vodka! i wish i had your attitude! i gained a half this week and was devastaed - i was so good as well!!!

Awwww i know but i deserved my gain, i have eaten SOOOO much, on sunday just at the bar b q i had steaks, burgers, chops, coleslaw, buns, potatoes, half a huge banoffee pie and then leftovers warmed up for tea. That was one day and i ate pretty much constantly for 6 days ( or it feels like it anyway )
If i had stuck to it how you have then i would be disappointed too, in fact it has happened to me in the past

Hi Vodaka! ... ive been eating pretty much everything in sight to! so dreading tonights w.i! ...
Your walk sounds lovely! i cant do that unless somone has Jake as he will only do about half an hour of baby steps! .. when hes full time though ill be able to go out on good long walks!
Have a lovely day hun .. hope your not aching to much!

Well, sounds like the 3lb gain was worth it hun? Half a banoffee pie - u lucky girl! Makes my mouth drool just thinking about pie........*dribbles*! My weigh in tonight - scary!!!!!! x

Well its been a few days but i have been ok. We were at the beach yesterday and i stayed within my points even though i had a chip roll and a cornetto lol, i also did quite a bit of walking

Today should be easy i have been running around all morning, walking the dog and only just had time to stop for brekkie. I had mushrooms on toast and now i have to get my mum from shopping then will be working the rest of the day. Got the laundrette till 6pm then the chinese until 9pm and get a free meal after so thats dinner tonight sorted lol.

Im sharing a special fried rice with my OH and having chicken and mushrooms to go with it so only 8 points still plenty to scoff at work :D:D:D

As an added incentive my mum has joined me WI on Thursday and we have little record cards as she wants to lose weight too, we are going to try it ourselves without the clubs and see how we go but if we struggle with the discipline then we will start a club again in a few weeks

Awesome, be good to go with you mum as its always a motivator having somebody to almost compete with..... Well done for sticking to your points even with a chip butty!!!!!!! :D

Back